BY SNACK PACK

Hunt's snack pack pudding, 4 ct see more...

Sihlegsyh C.
I love this product, it is very tasty and you choose variety of flavors, ideal for small house when a snack ... that I like is the taste of chocolate
Rana M.
Belleville, NJ
Great taste, very addictive, tatse is similar to the non fat-free one so it makes you wonder if they are really fat free
denise r.
These little snack packs are delicious to have around. The kids love them adults love them everyone loves them.
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I love eating Hunt's Snack Pack Puddings with my lunch and sometimes even with my breakfast! They are very inexpensive and I always see them at my local grocery store. The Fat Free is a nice alternative and the Tapioca flavour is my all-time favourite!
merve t.
Canada
I love pounding but the chocolate one ughh i would like to eat this now smh hah it wwill be always my favorite
Erin  H.
Seattle, WA
Is it as good a full fat tapioca?