BY SNACK PACK

4 - 3.5 Oz Cups Artificially Flavored 10% Real Fruit Juice (Apple, Peach, Pear, Pineapple From Concentrate) Needs No Refrigeration No Preservatives Grocery, Snacks, Other Snacks, Puddings & Gelatins see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gaga G.
These were terrible. They were better than the sugar free version, which is why I gave them one star higher. Stick to the jello brand and don’t waste your money on these. I purchased these from Kroger but will not repurchase again.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
These snacks are so delicious! They are nice and small, and can easily fit in my backpack for class, and they are packed with so much flavor that I am dying for more once I empty out the container. They are more expensive than making your own jello filled container, but for the ease of grabbing this quick and on the go snack, this is definitely worth it to have!
Jennifer S.
Bealeton, VA
My family really loves these! They make a quick, easy, CLEAN snack (or even dessert). With 3 little ones running around, I need tasty treats like this to make my life easier. We really enjoy all the flavors, so you really can't go wrong.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! This is one thing i can say about this product but that's only the beginning. These are perfect for all ages. Kids love them because they are sweet, and they are good for kids because they are not messy and easy to eat.
Mary  Idamis R.
Carolina
Hunts Snack Pack is amazingly goodthe flavors are diverse a when I add one of these to my sack lunch everyday,I can't wait for my break time to have these delicious snack.
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
These are sooooo perfect!! Perfect snack, and also good if you aren't feeling too well! The taste is so good and it doesn't taste artificial! I don't like orange flavored foods, but I actually like these.. Tastes just like an orange! The strawberry is just as good! Please try!
Estrella M.
Scranton, PA
My kids loveeee this product . It's very compact and they can take it to school for a snack without worrying about anyone having allergies like with peanuts. Also supermarkets have these on sale all the time for exp 10/$10 . Now that's a great deal . "Happy Camper" ☺️
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
We have some of these right now. My son loves them and I think their a great after school snack that doesn't have to many calories and doesn't fill him up and ruin his dinner.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
These are a great snack pack! I love Jell-O and it makes it easier on people who are always running out of the door and don't have time to make the Jell-O and let it sit in the fridge forever!
Rashida Y.
Los Angeles, CA
These snack cups are amazing to just put in your kids lunch boxes. It's not too sugary and the kids enjoy them. They are grown up friendly too because I'll have one myself once in awhile!
Tiffany B.
Delta, BC
Did you ever use a spoon? lol
Ana R.
San Angelo , TX
What is the best flavor ?