BY SNACK PACK

Hunts snack pack chocolate vanilla no sugar added 12-pk. see more...

• Do these have an after taste are they any good8 Answers
  • Don't these also come in butterscotch?5 Answers
  • No not at all you really cant tell if they are sugar free...1 Answers
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This is a perfect treat for the kids after school or in their lunch box. I always buy the sugar free ones. my kids feel like they are getting a treat and they won't be bouncing off the wall. they taste great and my kids can't even tell they are sugar free. you don't have to refrigerate these so they are perfect for camping too. I've added fruit and crushed up cookies. my kids feel so special. Haha.
Jessica S.
Clermont, FL
My whole family loves these!! We buy 2 variety packs, 1 to eat and the other one we put a Popsicle stick threw the foul and freeze! It's great on a hot summer day (which we have many of in Florida)! I have even gotten my husband's grandmother that's diabetic doing it for her and Poppy!
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Both myself, and my kids lock snack pack. The sugar free ones are still great and my kids don't know the difference. I will say, I feel like snack pack in general has a weird after taste. And sometimes a cheap taste.. if that makes sense? But over all I enjoy it, kids love it, and sugar free doesn't make them as hyper.
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX
I loooooooove vanilla pudding! when i was in the hospital healing after having my son, i would ask for a vanilla pudding cup every time i would order food. They made my childhood complete. i get the vanilla and my little brother gets the chocolate. This pack is just the perfect pick for my household.
Lisa K.
When I diet I still need some chocolate! This is what I run to. It's important to realize that this is sugar free so there is a different consistency than normal Snack Pack. This is a bit thicker and not as creamy. As diet products go, this is a must!
Jessica C.
This is such a good product. I don't taste a difference in this and the regular pudding with sugar. I happily ate this when I had my wisdom teeth removed and enjoyed every bit of it. Would definitely recommend!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I count calories to keep an eye on my weight. This 12 pk is perfect!!! 60 & 80 calories.. It is really great you get 6 chocolate & 6 vanilla puddings!! **Would love to see them have a variety of flavors sugar free/fat free in the 12 pk from time to time. (tapioca/ banana/ strawberry/ etc)
emily a.
Ravenna, MI
Delish! even though they have no they still taste great! usually i buy ice cream for dessert, but that has too much junk so i switched to this pudding to satisfy my sweet tooth and it does the trick!
Shivani P.
The perfect after school snack for anyone and everyone. I'm a college student and I eat these on the daily when I am on the go, which is constantly. It is absolutely yummy and sugar free. You can even add some fruit to make it healthier. These are one of my favorite snacks.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband likes the vanilla and I of course like the chocolate. This works out! Would recommend this to anyone.. children, adults.. anyone who likes a good snack and the great thing is it's sugar free so there you go.. even though sugar does make things taste better!
tabetha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do these have an after taste are they any good
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Don't these also come in butterscotch?
Mariah H.
Baton Rouge, LA
No not at all you really cant tell if they are sugar free that's why I love eating it.