Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksSnack Pack

110 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 8%DV.
120mg sodium, 5%DV.
14 g sugars.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.
6 milk chocolate.
6 chocolate fudge/milk chocolate swirl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hunt's Snack Pack Chocolate Fudge & Milk Chocolate Swirl Pudding Cups -12ct!
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Hunt's Snack Pack Chocolate Fudge & Milk Chocolate Swirl Pudding Cups -12ct uploaded by Rachael B.
I have 3 boys ages 12, 6 and 1 and they all love snack pack puddings. I always buy the box because it's a better value. Sometimes we put the pudding in a cup with Oreo crumbs and gummy worms to make dirt cake. Little boys love it lol. I would recommend these to all moms. They are thick and creamy with a great flavor. Hunt's Snack Pack Chocolate Fudge & Milk Chocolate Swirl Pudding Cups -12ct
Alexis T.
Great deal great price buy this for snacks and lunches. It meets expectations for the quantity and quality of the product. My store dont have the best varieties sometimes.
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
These 12 count packs are very convenient if you have a toddler on the go, kiddo in sports, or to pack a cold lunch dessert for your kiddos. It’s enough to last 2 weeks of school lunches and the price is more than fair. The taste just isn’t there for me tho.
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
My favorite pudding snack! So good! Price for the box is great. Taste is great. Kids love them for snacks after school
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We love to buy these 12 count Snack pack pudding packs because they are a good price and my family enjoys pudding. We are chocoholics so we always go for this combo because it gives you the two chocolate flavors. Makes a great quick snack for the whole family not just the kids.
Connie S.
Dayton, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is another pantry staple in my house. It’s a great value too. I also buy the other flavors too.
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good that I avoid buying them because I know I’ll eat too many too quickly. When I do buy them though, they’re best refrigerated.
Brittney C.
Hot Springs, AR
These pudding cups are mine and my kid’s favorite snack! We love these pudding cups so much. I buy them every time i go to the store!
Rose W.
So I actually think their milk chocolate pudding is kind of gross. It has a weird aftertaste. But my sister likes it a lot. I do like the dark chocolate and so getting both in one box really works for my family.
Shawntelle A.
Richland, WA
Tastes great, pretty basic I don’t think there’s really anything I can say about it, good price

Looking for your answer?