BY HUNT'S

Hunt's Tomato Sauce With Roasted Garlic - 8 oz, 6 pk. Add the rich, deep flavor of roasted garlic to your spaghetti, lasagna, meatloaf and more for entr Tes that are sure to please. see more...

nathalie G.
La uso bastante para hacer espaquettis rojos, no necesitas mas nada pues esta ya biene lista para cocinar, su sabor es muy bueno y el precio es bien asequible a todos, si deceas una buena salsa roja para lo que sea esta es una de las mejores que puedes optar.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
If you're lazy like me and do not lie to use a bunch of garlic or Camino in your rice this is the best tomato sauce I've used other brands but none of them have this flavor
Kelly B.
My mom uses this to make pasta and meatballs with the tomato sauce! It's a big family favorite that I think everyone should try. There are some really great recipes that you can just Google. This sauce is very easy to cook with so I would recommend it!
Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
Yum. I use this in my chili, along with a ton of other fresh and canned ingredients, and it makes a great base. Obviously eating it straight from the can isn't that good, but in bigger meals, it's a must have!
Laurel H.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Hunt's as a brand! I do with their can's were BPA free lining however. But this is a great flavor and is good to add to spaghetti, chicken, etc.
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
I love the Hunt 's brand. The roasted garlic flavor is a great way to spice up any pasta dish, this is also an inexpensive item.
Kimberly M.
Grandville, MI
Not a big fan of hunts tomato sauce. I would probably choose a different brand if I had the choice.
Rosie S.
It's pretty bland, I add my own spices and herbs, without them it taste like alphabet soup sauce. No garlic taste at all. Not thick.
Narinder K.
I use this all the time when making pasta because my guests always love it and i just keep lovin' it cuz of teh taste.
Sehar A.
Very helpful when you want to make a sauce that's a little garlicky but don't want chunks of garlic floating in it