BY HUNT'S

Recipe: Mediterranean Penne and Sausage. see more...

Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Strasburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I personally am not a huge fan of garlic or onion but I will say this sauce is not too overpowering with either. It is affordable and very very easy to find. This brand is my personal go to for pasta sauces.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
This tomato sauce is amazing. I love making spaghetti with it. The taste is just something unexplainable.
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I absolutely love Hunt's canned pasta sauce! It is the most flavorful pasta sauce I have ever tasted. The flavors of the onion and garlic are strong in this one. (That's a great thing because I don't have to add any herbs or spices)
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this pasta sauce because it is inexpensive and it actually tastes pretty good. I like to make it with lasagna because it mixes well with the other flavors in the dish.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I keep so many cans of this on hand! It's so nice to have at the drop of a hat to make pasta to even use a little to make pizza!
Yummy N.
Yummy N.
Toronto, ON
I have tried a few of their canned pasta sauces and must admit that they are excellent (as a quick and easy dinner). Some of them needed extra spices but others were good as they were. They are cheap for the amount of sauce that you get!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
toronto, ON
This is the sauce I use when I just make some plain pasta and want some flavor on it. Its delicious.