Hunt's Pasta Sauce Mushroom uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY HUNT'S

Hunts® Premium Pasta Sauce Mushroom. see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hunt's pasta sauces are such a great value, and they taste great! I can usually find them for about $1 at Walmart/Dollar Tree, and they're so easy to make - just boil your pasta, drain, and then add the sauce/whatever seasonings you like! They generally don't need to be seasoned much though, because they're very flavorful on their own. Definitely a staple in my household!
Alexandra R.
This sauce is always on sale or super cheap. I use it for spaghetti, marinara, chicken parm, mozzarella sticks, ect. I just doctor it up a little with cheese or herbs and it tastes better than the expensive stuff and I don't have to make it from scratch!
Brittany A.
Yum! Great price and great taste. Not to mention it is super easy to heat and complete your spaghetti dinner :) can't ask for much more than that!
Mari M.
When making any Italian dish this is my go to sauce. I specifically love the mushroom flavored one and I love adding even more mushrooms to it.
Marion C.
Good Price for small budgets .Love to use it on my Chicken Parmesan or Gnocci Casserole.Easy to heat up.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
Use it all the time cant beat it for making spagetti sauce or little pizza on bagels
Jadiena D.
LOVE THE TASTE. I love it in my pasta. I dont like mushrooms but i taste super good. Super easy to make.