Hunt's Pasta Sauce Meat uploaded by Wilka B.Hunt's Pasta Sauce Meat uploaded by Amy E.

BY HUNT'S

Hunts® Premium Pasta Sauce Meat Flavored. see more...

Rachel A.
Killen, AL
I add this sauce in to my Traditional pasta sauce from Hunt's and absolutely love the two combined.  I love a lot of sauce and this adds the perfect flavor combo.  Again, is pasta ever healthy?  I love to make both spaghetti and lasagna with these sauces and they are phenomenal.  Absolutely satisfied with flavor and price.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
So I just tried this for the first time, and it was so bitter and sour like that I couldn't finish my plate. I don't mind the traditional/ but the meat flavored has got to go!
Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
If you like ketchup and hate pasta sauce, you will love this. If you love flavor, don't waste your time. So bland, so flavorless, tastes wayyyyyyy too similar to ketchup. I won't waste my money next time.
Hunts pasta sauce meat flavor. Premium sauce you can use in your Cioppino dish. Co Ok the pasta the hunts sauce in a skillet until done
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious pasta sauce! Great flavor for any of your pasta dishes. Very affordable. I do usually have to use 2 cans for a family of 6.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
This tomato sauce is ok I love other sauces better it does not tasted right to me it's ok if you don't have much money
Karina D.
This sauce has a really bland flavor, like it can't really stand on its own you have to add seasoning and stuff to it.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Hunt is our favorite sauce for spaghettis, lasagna or stew (guisado)... it give a very good taste and color.
Faith M.
This is a good pasta sauce i really like it with some pasta and cheese it makes a perfect lunch or dinner
Crystal G.
Los Angeles , CA
My mom showed me this. Its actually really afordable and tastes amazing Its a must have in my kitchen now