Hunts® Pasta Sauce Cheese & Garlic uploaded by VERONICA M.

BY HUNT'S #12 in Pasta Sauce

Recipe: Sausage Rigatoni Bake.

• I've had the original Hunts sauce, is this one more flavorful?4 Answers
  • Who like this13 Answers
  • Does anyone have a really good recipe to pass down to me? :)2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Although i do like making homemade spaghetti sauce this works really good when you don't have that time to spare to make it homemade!" in 6 reviews
  • "I prefer freshly made or other brands of spaghetti sauce, but this is pretty good in a pinch." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this for a base that I add more own spices, tomato paste and sometimes meat too if I do not have time to make my sauce from scratch." in 5 reviews
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
Hunts is one of my favorite pasta sauces to use. It has an amazing taste to it & doesn't have a fake but natural flavor to it. The price of the Hunts brand pasta sauce is very reasonable in comparison to some other well known brands. We use this for spaghetti all the time.
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
This brand pasta sauce is the worst pasta sauce I have ever had! Normally we buy Ragu, Prego, or mix in a few jars of the Great Value (Wal-Mart brand) to save money, but my brother in law said he likes this brand and it was cheaper, so he bought it. To my family it tastes more acidy/very bitter and it is really watery. I personally will not be buying this brand again and I do not recommend it to anyone.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Okay not gonna lie, this is amazing for being the "lower brand" of spaghetti sauces. I had a hard time finding a sauce that wasnt too sweet or bitter, this is perfect in the middle!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been a fan of Hunts tomato/paste sauce for a long time, so I'm glad I received a sample of their tomato paste in the mail from Pinchme! Hunts is really the only brand of tomato paste I use; it tastes fresher than the canned stuff, is less messy, and you can taste the difference. I love using this in pasta dishes, chilis, soups and stews, and really any recipe that calls for tomato paste. Highly recommended, my whole family loves Hunts!
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
I make my own spaghetti sauce from fresh ingredients because it's super easy and tastes fantastic. But, if ever there are times i am SUPER busy and don't have the time, Hunt's Spaghetti sauces come through in a pinch. They are bright and flavorful and are a great addition to any pasta dish. Their product quality is always consistent and no matter the flavor, you can count on quality ingredients and a fantastic meal that your family will enjoy.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
I tried out the Hunt's spaghetti sauce because it is always significantly cheaper than the other sauces on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised!! It has a really great flavor for a bought spaghetti sauce. The only negative that I could find with the sauce was that it is a bit thin.... it definitely isn't a "chunky" variety of sauce! You could always amp it up a little adding your own extras to it if you felt it was too thin.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
This gets the job done, nothing out of the ordinary. I used it for last night's dinner and came out just fine. It's a little on the thin so i would add sliced tomatoes. The flavor was basic tomato flavor, not too sweet not too bland, a little bit of black pepper made it better.
Holly H.
This is a great sauce for a quick meal.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
Just used this this week for some spaghetti dinner. I love Hunts and the fact that it has added flavor (cheese and garlic) I'm a garlic LOVER! it bring a extra kick to the sauce. its a much hassle when you but the plan sauce and add the seasoning you want. Might as well save an extra 10 minute's and buy the sauce with added flavor.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I did receive this product to review, I love this brand, it is very inexpensive, but at the same time I find it to be the best tasting sauce, I have tried more expensive ones, they couldn't beat the flavor
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like this
Natalie K.
Wyandotte, OK
Is this sauce watery? Sometimes the canned sauces seem to be watery.
Bayley M.
Have you tried Hunt's Garlic and Herb?
Susannah S.
I've had the original Hunts sauce, is this one more flavorful?
Tuti Fruti Reviews ..
Raleigh
Does anyone have a really good recipe to pass down to me? :)