BY HUNT'S #60 in Pasta Sauce

1 Jar = 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680 g; Spaghetti Sauce - Original Style - Meat Flavor. Since 1890.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2700042240'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
Hunt's Pasta Sauce Traditional is my favorite pasta sauce. All the flavors taste so good and fresh . I like how the sauce doesn't taste like it has sugar
Stephanie M.
Waverly
I cant believe this is only a dollar at Walmart! And I prefer the taste of this spaghetti sauce to all the more expensive brands! It has just the right Italian taste to it that I like and it's a favorite of my family's. I usually buy several cans because spaghetti is quick and easy to make. I would recommend this to everyone!
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
Super cheap, super easy, super convenient to find almost anywhere... Comes in a great range of flavors. The only downside is they all need additional seasoning to have real flavor.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I have been eating this brand of spaghetti sauce for years! The whole family loves it, even the kids. It's a great price too...especially when compared to the jar brands!
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I am not a fan of canned sauce. I prefer to make a homemade suace. However, when I purchase canned sauce...this is the brand I choose. It is the closest to homemade!
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
I am very picky about spaghetti sauces but I am not a fan of this sauce. It's fine for pizza sauce but not very good for spaghetti. It's a little too thin.
Kelly S.
Reedsville
I love this flavor It is so awesome. I usually try and pick up about 4 cans of it to make sure i have enough for when i make spaghetti
Ashley S.
Monroeville
I absolutely love this product. I use hunt sauces all the time in pasta. It has so much flavor to it. I would recommend it
magaly g.
This taste great. I use this to make spaghetti and it taste really good and tasteful. I recommend it.
Victoria Z.
Hollister, CA
Easy peasy fast meal! Meaty flavor and quick. I add zucchini noodles to my regular noodles.