Hunt's® No Preservatives/No Salt Added Tomato Ketchup

by Hunt's

Great tomato taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hunt's® No Preservatives/No Salt Added Tomato Ketchup!
Niles, OH
I love the no salt added ketchup. It’s the best ketchupy flavor. It works especially if you are watching your sodium.
Henderson, TN
I use this ketchup since it is one of the healthier options. It has a great texture and taste that is not too much
Hunts is a very known brand in my family but we have never tried it without salt. I feel it would not be the same
West Hamlin, WV
This is a good product if you are not aloud any salt intake! I personally don’t salt anything so I don’t mind it.
Decatur, GA
Love this brand of ketchup. Buy it all the time. Not all ketchup is good ketchup but this one is amazing
Lake Helen , FL
1,449 reviews
I love tomato sauce and ketchup and I especially love this hunts no preservative 100% natural catch up
Goleta, CA
I love thissss ketchup!!! I love that it doesn’t have salt and no preservatives!! Very very affordable
1,024 reviews
I love ketchup but only on fries this is my go to ketchup I definitely recommended it.

Looking for your answer?