Hunt's Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce Bold uploaded by Bilan B.

BY HUNT'S

Hunt's® Manwich® Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce.
Recipe idea! see more...

Buy on Target*
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
Foodie Expert
Gotta love Hunt's Manwich, grew up eating it as a kid and my kids love it! Wanna stir up a quick affordable meal, try Hunt's Manwich with a side of veggies and I'm sure this will be a hit!!🍅
Casey M.
Lake Charles, LA
Foodie Expert
Delightful flavor in this can! Great for a quick meal with little effort! I rarely add additional seasonings to this! Week worth the buy!
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this but I am not to wild about it. We do purchase this every now and then whenever my husband has a craving for it
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
Only kind of sloppy joe I get. I love spicy foods so this satisfies my taste buds, it's not to overpowering though.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
My family loves Manwich. But not a big fan of the bold flavor. Don't like the chunky texture of it. Prefer the original flavor.
Brittauny G.
Little Rock, AR
This makes a quick and easy dinner, that everyone loves. It great when you have worked all day and don't want to cook.
takiyah M.
I love sloppy joes now more than i did as a kid. Its just such a great taste. nothing like it