BY HUNT'S

With the robust flavor of Manwich signature seasonings, plus vine-ripened tomatoes, it's no surprise Manwich is an American family favorite. Manwich has Original, Thick & Chunky, and Bold varieties - all with the unique taste of Manwich. Manwich isn't... see more...

• Do you prefer the original or spicy flavor?5 Answers
  • Why am I the only one to write a review this is a great product2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love making Sloppy Joes. This sauce makes it so easy and it tastes great! Sometimes I don't use a whole can as it makes it too soupy for my liking but that's okay.
Liz H.
For Halloween, This is a great dinner to make in theme! Pair it with some grape "eyes" and you have a spooky Halloween meal!Hunt's, Manwich, Original, Sloppy Joe Sauce
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
You know how there are some foods that you have eaten as a kid that you can not bare to eat now? For example, apple sauce. I can not stomach the taste of it but Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce? More please. I love it. I add it to my ground beef then serve it on a bun with pickles and a side of oreda thick cut fries. Mmmm my mouth is watering for some now. A rich bold taste and you don't know a sloppy joe sandwich til you have licked all of the sauce from your fingers.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce 15.5 oz we're really like sloppy joes mrs. Something easy for me and I get night when I get home from a long day of work. You just ground me and then drain the grease and then add in a can of manwich and stirring heat up a little bit until it's bubbling and then turn off. You can serve it open-faced or an enclosed sandwich but I think it's been friendly can both of my kids give Manwich a thumbs up.
Christina Z.
Kingsburg, CA
I am a huge fan of sloppy joes if I could eat them everyday for dinner I would expecially the Hunt's Manwich is the best can of Manwich sauce to use sometimes I'll mix in bell peppers and corn and tomatoes and cheese but only because that's the way that my husband likes to eat it but Plano ground beef & sause is the best.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing better than a sloppy joe and Manwich is just the perfect product for the perfect sloppy joe!! This product has been around since I can remember!! Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
Tyna B.
This is the only sloppy joe sauce that matters. No other brand holds a candle to it. Being a canned good, its always affordable and will last in the pantry if need be.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is one of my favorite quick meals to cook. I love the taste and have ate it for years. Completely worth buying and is very afforadable.
Brayla J.
Baton rouge Louisiana
Manwich is so delicious it has that barbecue like taste. It's great as a sandwich or side it's great either way because it's so delicious.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great flavor. Easy to use. Very affordable to anyone. I use this to make manwich sandwiches and chilli.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Do you prefer the original or spicy flavor?
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
Why am I the only one to write a review this is a great product