BY HUNT'S

With the robust flavor of Manwich signature seasonings, plus vine-ripened tomatoes, it's no surprise Manwich is an American family favorite. Manwich has Original, Thick & Chunky, and Bold varieties - all with the unique taste of Manwich. Manwich isn't... see more...

• Do you prefer the original or spicy flavor?5 Answers
  • Why am I the only one to write a review this is a great p...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
My boyfriend eats this on a regular basis and he swears by it. He says in his absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Based on that I would highly recommend this product
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love making Sloppy Joes. This sauce makes it so easy and it tastes great! Sometimes I don't use a whole can as it makes it too soupy for my liking but that's okay.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
You know how there are some foods that you have eaten as a kid that you can not bare to eat now? For example, apple sauce. I can not stomach the taste of it but Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce? More please. I love it. I add it to my ground beef then serve it on a bun with pickles and a side of oreda thick cut fries. Mmmm my mouth is watering for some now. A rich bold taste and you don't know a sloppy joe sandwich til you have licked all of the sauce from your fingers.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce 15.5 oz we're really like sloppy joes mrs. Something easy for me and I get night when I get home from a long day of work. You just ground me and then drain the grease and then add in a can of manwich and stirring heat up a little bit until it's bubbling and then turn off. You can serve it open-faced or an enclosed sandwich but I think it's been friendly can both of my kids give Manwich a thumbs up.
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
This is great for quick easy dinners. My favorite way to use it is make your classic sloppy joe mix and add it on top of a baked potato with some cheese and sour cream.
Christina Z.
Kingsburg, CA
I am a huge fan of sloppy joes if I could eat them everyday for dinner I would expecially the Hunt's Manwich is the best can of Manwich sauce to use sometimes I'll mix in bell peppers and corn and tomatoes and cheese but only because that's the way that my husband likes to eat it but Plano ground beef & sause is the best.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing better than a sloppy joe and Manwich is just the perfect product for the perfect sloppy joe!! This product has been around since I can remember!! Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
Tyna B.
This is the only sloppy joe sauce that matters. No other brand holds a candle to it. Being a canned good, its always affordable and will last in the pantry if need be.
Liz H.
For Halloween, This is a great dinner to make in theme! Pair it with some grape "eyes" and you have a spooky Halloween meal!Hunt's, Manwich, Original, Sloppy Joe Sauce
Autumn R.
This is a perfect, easy meal. My whole family loves it! The best thing for those nights when you just need something easy and filling. Yum! There's is always at least one can in my house for an easy fix night.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Do you prefer the original or spicy flavor?
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
Why am I the only one to write a review this is a great product