BY HUNT'S

With the robust flavor of Manwich signature seasonings, plus vine-ripened tomatoes, it's no surprise Manwich is an American family favorite. Manwich has Original, Thick & Chunky, and Bold varieties - all with the unique taste of Manwich. Manwich isn't... see more...

• Do you prefer the original or spicy flavor?5 Answers
  • Why am I the only one to write a review this is a great product2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
China'shana M.
China'shana M.
Bronx, NY
Not only is this wonderful for nights when you don't wanna cook it's also good for bbqs. I also use them as a chilly to put on hot dogs during the summer time. However, this sauce is extremely salty and can and will stain clothing if not washed out right away.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
This is a perfect, easy meal. My whole family loves it! The best thing for those nights when you just need something easy and filling. Yum! There's is always at least one can in my house for an easy fix night.
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Philadelphia, PA
Soooo yummy! My go to for a quick easy meal that gets the job done! Definitely meets my expectations. Highly recommend you all give it a try if you haven't yet.
Chellsie V.
Chellsie V.
Love having this for dinner on busy night's because i know itll taste good and be fast!
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
These are really good!! It's an easy and quick lunch or supper! We eat it all the time
Birmingham, AL
You know how there are some foods that you have eaten as a kid that you can not bare to eat now? For example, apple sauce. I can not stomach the taste of it but Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce? More please. I love it. I add it to my ground beef then serve it on a bun with pickles and a side of oreda thick cut fries. Mmmm my mouth is watering for some now. A rich bold taste and you don't know a sloppy joe sandwich til you have licked all of the sauce from your fingers.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce 15.5 oz we're really like sloppy joes mrs. Something easy for me and I get night when I get home from a long day of work. You just ground me and then drain the grease and then add in a can of manwich and stirring heat up a little bit until it's bubbling and then turn off. You can serve it open-faced or an enclosed sandwich but I think it's been friendly can both of my kids give Manwich a thumbs up.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing better than a sloppy joe and Manwich is just the perfect product for the perfect sloppy joe!! This product has been around since I can remember!! Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
Tyna B.
Tyna B.
This is the only sloppy joe sauce that matters. No other brand holds a candle to it. Being a canned good, its always affordable and will last in the pantry if need be.
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald , GA
I love making Sloppy Joes. This sauce makes it so easy and it tastes great! Sometimes I don't use a whole can as it makes it too soupy for my liking but that's okay.
Birmingham, AL
Do you prefer the original or spicy flavor?
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
Why am I the only one to write a review this is a great product