Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce

Hunt's® Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce.
Recipe idea!

Anyone else LOVE sloppy joes? 😊
What can you add to spice this up and give it better flavor?
Do you eat sloppy joes regularly?
Start your review of Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce!
Richmond, TX
So good, great to keep on hand. I grew up eating Sloppy Joes. The entire family loves this, it tastes great. It's a very quick and easy meal to make and very affordable.  I eat mine with a meat alternative but make it with beef for my family.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Still amazing. This is such a great busy day meal! You can just throw it together and feel accomplished. It actually still tastes good after all these years, and my family loves it! I always serve with a vegetable and corn on the cob! Makes it a roundabout meal lol!
Centerton , AR
Very quick! I have a few tips for how my family likes it. We add only about 3/4 the can of sauce and continue cooking on medium uncovered, stirring constantly until the sauce has almost completely reduced/evaporated. Toast our buns (with no butter, the point is to get a sloppy joe that isn't soggy) add meat, 3 dill hamburger dill pickles and 1 slice of sharp cheddar cheese. Soooo good!
Minden , LA
Manwhich Sloppy Joes are such a staple in our household.  I grew up eating sloppy joes and would even request sloppy joes and potato chips for my birthday dinners!  We eat ours on a toasted bun and it doesn't get mushy.  It's doesn't have too much tomato-y flavor either.  If you really want a good sloppy joe, try out Hunt's Manwich sauce.  The bold and spicy flavor is also delicious.
Roxboro, NC
This is my fave sloppy joe sauce! Just the right amount of tang and flavor. I add a squirt of ketchup or BBQ sauce, a dash of salt and pepper, and a couple shakes of Italian seasoning the make it just right for me. Yummy!
Milford, PA
Fast and easy way to turn one pound of ground beef into an entrée the whole family enjoys . I have added ,diced peppers, and corn and served it over rice which was tasty . The flavor is rich but not to intense . I recommend this as a staple to have in your pantry.
Eden, NY
one of the best comfort foods. The flavor never gets old. its so easy to make and alot of people love sloppy joes.I know there are a few party dips you can use the mix for and its is so good.I bought mine at Dollar general.I would buy this over again. You cant go wrong with sloppy joes
Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce uploaded by Brianna P.
Love it something simple o cool and taste delicious. You can get it from probably any grocery store and it's not to expensive. I just use it as intended but double up for leftovers. I will continue to buy this product.
Richmond, VA
I love Sloppy Joe's. Their messy but so good. Quick to make and affordable to buy. Eat alone or make a meal with a few sides. Sloppy Joe's go great with fried apples if you haven't tried it give it a try, it's the perfect combination(separate not together).
Lavaca, AR
this is so easy to make. just ground your beef and mix in the sauce. this makes a great sloppy joe. my family goes crazy over these. the price is great on it. i buy at walmart and i'm a repeat buyer. i would buy again and i would recommend to others. good brand.