Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce uploaded by Brianna P.Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce uploaded by Cheyenne B.

BY HUNT'S #25 in Vegetables

Hunt's® Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce.
Recipe idea! see more...

Michaela C.
Review for: Sloppy Joe Sauce Original 15.5 oz more...
My husband is a big fan of Manwich.  I prefer another brand of sloppy joe sauce, but he can tell the difference right away, and as a sloppy joe enthusiast, he really wants Manwich!  I like that it is affordable and readily available.  It turns ground meat into a meal in a snap.
Anndria T.
I love this original Hunt's manwich sloppy joe sauce. On nights where we are cramped for time this is a great go to for dinner on the fly. Grab some burger buns and cheese and bam you have a meal. I love how many veggies are jam packed into this one can of sauce.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Quick, easy, & delicious! We love to cook this up, put it between two pieces of bread with some cheese, & make sloppy joe grilled cheeses! So yummy! Can't beat the price. Constantly repurchasing ☺
MK J.
Review for: Sloppy Joe Sauce Original 24 oz more...
The best sloppy joe sauce in the world! The flavor is perfect and I just add in some ketchup and the hamburger meat and it’s done. It’s very quick and convenient.
Crystal G.
Who didn't grow up eating Sloppy Joes?
I did and it is a favorite of my son's also. There is not a better Sloppy Joe than Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce. This 15 ounce can added to 1 pound of ground beef makes a tasty dinner for your entire family. It is made of tomato puree with green and red peppers and tastes great. Serve on bread or hamburger buns. It is an easy meal for those busy days when dinner needs to be on the table quickly. Add a salad or side dish and you have a complete meal!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Very quick! I have a few tips for how my family likes it. We add only about 3/4 the can of sauce and continue cooking on medium uncovered, stirring constantly until the sauce has almost completely reduced/evaporated. Toast our buns (with no butter, the point is to get a sloppy joe that isn't soggy) add meat, 3 dill hamburger dill pickles and 1 slice of sharp cheddar cheese. Soooo good!
Karen S.
I have a picky eater on my hands, that loves Manwich sloppy joes. It has a great taste, both for kids and grown ups. I cook this with ground turkey meat, and it tastes so good. This really helps me when I get out of work late, and have to put together something quick.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
You really can’t go wrong with this stuff. It’s so incredibly easy to make and they taste great! I grew up eating these and they never get old. My mom still makes them when I come over for dinner, they are a bit messy but still yummy!
Jewel N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my fave sloppy joe sauce! Just the right amount of tang and flavor. I add a squirt of ketchup or BBQ sauce, a dash of salt and pepper, and a couple shakes of Italian seasoning the make it just right for me. Yummy!
julie G.
Eden, NY
one of the best comfort foods. The flavor never gets old. its so easy to make and alot of people love sloppy joes.I know there are a few party dips you can use the mix for and its is so good.I bought mine at Dollar general.I would buy this over again. You cant go wrong with sloppy joes
Jesseca S.
Liberty, SC
Do you eat sloppy joes regularly?
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
What can you add to spice this up and give it better flavor?
Crystal G.