GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesHunt's
Diced Tomatoes With Roasted Garlic

Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Roasted Garlic

by Hunt's

Get an extra burst of garlic for flavorful dishes with Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic. Try them tossed with olive oil and pasta or as a savory topper drizzled over chicken breasts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Roasted Garlic!
Lellianne C.
My go-to canned diced tomato for lasagna or tomato pasta sauce. Great flavor and quality. Highly recommend.
Rhonda Nicole B.
Newport Beach, CA
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Roasted Garlic uploaded by Rhonda Nicole B.
A weeknight dinner hack for sure!! The roasted garlic makes for an amazing sauce that tastes like it was made from scratch! I have left it chunky and also used an immersion aka stick) blender to smooth it out. Is great for soups, stews, lasagna, sauces, etc. can be used in italian, Mexican, French, American, Portuguese, Spanish, and Creole cuisines… basically any that call for diced tomatoes in the recipe!
Sarah W.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
We always keep a few jars of this on hand for chili during the colder months.. we call our family over, light the fireplace, and put on a huge pot of deer chili to make for an amazing evening of time well spent.. we also like to use it in a few other dishes
Mikki J.
Elizabethton, TN
I use this in my homemade chilli recipe, nice fresh diced tomatoes with a hint of garlic flavor perfect for chilli, soups even meatloaf’s, always a hit a my house! Fairly cheap I usually purchase from Walmart I usually have a couple cans in my pantry for quick meals!
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
I like this product because it is well complemented and brings 1 ingredient that is never missing in my kitchen: garlic, it has a great flavor, both together Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic & Oregano
Sierra  E.
Baltimore, MD
1,003 reviews
I always use hunts tomatoes in my pasta sauce and chili. I like that they taste fresh and are of good quality. Always reasonably priced too, sometimes they have coupons
Rachel H.
I use Hunts sauce every time I make spaghetti because it's the best sauce. The chuncks make the sauce even better.
Sheila T.
Harlan, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I like all hunts tomato products , especially now since they've kicked them up a notch. I love roasted garlic and to add that to your favorite canned tomato brand is awesome. Hunts tomatoes with roasted garlic is gonna be the main thing I reach for when making my homemade lasagna!
Anisha H.
I love the flavor of roasted garlic with the tomatoes. Hunt’s has excellent flavor with this product as well.
Kirsten S.
Henning, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I throw these into my home made spaghetti and it is divine. I love the flavor it adds to the sauce and the texture too. It is not overpowering and it is so affordable. They taste amazing. Wide range of styles and flavors. I would highly recommend and we will always repurchase.

Looking for your answer?