GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesHunt's
Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic & Oregano

Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic & Oregano

Season your Italian creations such as pasta sauces or lasagna with just the right amount of Italian herbs you'll find in Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano.

What recipes do you prefer to use the Hunt's Diced Tomatoes Basil, Garlic & Oregano in?
Start your review of Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic & Oregano!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic & Oregano uploaded by Rosie N.
I've been only buying this brand’s diced tomato cans for a while now. I love the variety they have of these. The basil, garlic & oregano is one of the best since taste herby and garlicky. My favorite recipe with this is meatballs with eggplant and potatoes. I just pan fry the meatballs first then throw them into a pot with potatoes and this, the diced tomato, salt & pepper, garlic powder to enhance the flavor and red crushed peppers for 20 mins. Then throw in the eggplant last so it doesn't become soggy. After about another 5 mins with the lid on, it's ready to eat. Love it and it's super flavorful. Definitely the perfect amount every time. I tried incorporating this with many other dishes and it’s just delicious. And of course, we stocked up in our cabinet already with these cans.
Jada H.
etobicoke
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic & Oregano uploaded by Jada H.
This product exceeded my expectations. Flavour was present and really gave the lasagna I made the flavour it needed. I will continue to use this in my homemade lasagna.
Angie O.
These are great to add to just about any pasta dish, we mainly use it however in our chili, taste great!!
Sierra W.
I love hunts, their ketchup, their tomato’s, everything is good, I use this in my macaroni casserole, with sharp cheddar cheese and it’s so good, it has the perfect amount of basil in it! Soo good!
Stephanie H.
Philadelphia, PA
When I make a meat dish and don't feel like doing a lot of cutting or I don't have the item on hand I pop this can open with the thickness season it to my likeness and add a can or 2 of water depending on what I'm making and I let everything simmer together the outcome is never a disappointment!
Raven B.
Youngsville, LA
Love this flavor of Hunts Diced Tomato. I always get this brand when making my homemade chili. Which I’m making tonight.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
Very good tasting tomatoes. I used these in sauces or in my chili. I will be buying this product again. You can use these tomatoes in any recipes.
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This brand of tomatoes is great for extra level of flavor for Italian dishes. Great pack of punch with oregano. Love to add this into my spaghetti and meatballs. And just spaghetti with a meat sauce.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
I've Hunts diced tomatoes and usually keep a can in the pantry. It's great for soups, stews, casseroles and pasta dishes. The flavor is always great. I love the seasonings and garlic taste but it's not too strong and it's not too salty. It's just a good balance of sweetness and tart flavor of ripe tomatoes.
Graciela S.
miami
Es súper rico condimentado, muy buena pulpa , lo recomiendo ,fácil para pastas ,y carnes