Hunt's Diced Tomatoes Basil, Garlic & Oregano uploaded by Dana R.Hunt's Diced Tomatoes Basil, Garlic & Oregano uploaded by Chantal C.

BY HUNT'S #16 in Canned Vegetables

Hunts® Basil, Garlic & Oregano Diced Tomatoes.

100% natural.

3g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't always like to use canned vegetables, especially tomatoes. You never know if they will be what you want. But this brand is always to be counted on. Great taste and can be used for so many things. Chicken dishes, spaghetti etc. They come flavored or unflavored and sauced or diced. I love these so much.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I like this one a lot, even though I typically prefer to flavor my own tomatoes - sometimes I just get tired or lazy and need something that I know will have flavor out of the box (or can, in this case). This fits the bill perfectly.
Annie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE thjs flavor infused version of diced tomatoes. When I'm making an Italian meal like risotto and it calls for diced tomatoes, I ALWAYS use this version (even if it says plain).
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I like using this brand of tomatoes to make our italian pasta sauce, it is already seasoned. You can simmer them for a while and concentrate the flavour for a delicious pasta sauce. The product tastes good. It is a good value product and I bought it from our grocery store, I would recommend it and I will repurchase it.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
I use this often when making red sauce dishes such as spaghetti and lasagna. Usually I add other spices until I am satisfied with the flavor. These tomatoes don't seem to be as acidic or bitter tasting as other plain diced tomatoes which makes seasoning easier and faster to blend seasoning into the sauce.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
This is very tasty and an ease to use! It cuts the time in half for cooking and making tasty maranara or red sauce!! It's already pre -seasoned so it has a flavor right out the can -great for saving time during the crazy holiday cooking schedule
Christina G.
These are the only canned tomatoes I use when cooking. They are great to add to pasta sauce, chili, etc. I think they always have a great flavor and are always good quality. I look for these and will spend a little extra on them because I know they are a good product.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love to add this to any dish that call for tomatoes with garlic and basil this is really good and I always keep a couple of can in stock and hunt is a very good brand!must have for making great pasta
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Favorite brand and flavor. Chili, homage spaghetti sauce, vegetable soup and do much more. Awesome rich tomato flavor and the spices are just right. Walmart and Kroger is where I can always count on to carry this brand and flavor
Aunjah T.
newjersey
Just used this today in some sausage,tomatoes and peppers. The tomatoes were a nice size not to big and not to small the y came with a lot of juice in the can. They do need to be seasoned to taste.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
What recipes do you prefer to use the Hunt's Diced Tomatoes Basil, Garlic & Oregano in?