Hunt's Diced Tomatoes

Hunt's Diced Tomatoes are cut from firm, peeled tomatoes and packed in their own juice.

I did not receive it 😕
Has any one ever tried the hunts fire roasted tomatoes?.....they are good!
Start your review of Hunt's Diced Tomatoes!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Hunts diced tomatoes are great! I buy this in a lot of the different varieties that are available! I add it to my soups, stews, and some many other recipes! I always keep a stock if this! It's affordable too! A great product! I recommend and would buy always!
Susanna K.
Aiken, SC
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Susanna K.
We always have these on hand. Add some beans & spices & you’ve got a whole meal, anything from curry to chili. Also handy for quick homemade marinara sauce.
Mandy B.
Paragould, AR
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Mandy B.
I love cooking with Hunt's Diced Tomatoes.  You always know that your product will be great.  I love to use Hunt's Diced Tomatoes in soups and stews.  It's a very affordable product.
Katie H.
Tampa, FL
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Katie H.
I make a great salsa and I can it in jars and give to friends and family. They think I use fresh tomatoes. I don’t. I use these. Shhhhhh.
David  B.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great brand. It's my go to when I make my homemade chili. It's simple and takes away all the work and mess of dicing whole tomatoes. I can't wait to try it with other recipes. Highly recommended.
Victoria R.
gainesville
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Victoria R.
I use this product to make my sauce for my spaghetti and it comes out with so much flavor and I also blend all well to make it a sauce texture.
Gabby G.
Jacksonville
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Gabby G.
always taste great like my gma preserved hers Hunt's Diced Tomatoes always just right for chili or spaghetti even vegetable soup
Donnalee C.
N Brunswick, NJ
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Donnalee C.
I always at all times have my Hunts Diced Tomatoes in my pantry. They are so easy to grab and use as I create any meal. Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
Chinikki R.
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Chinikki R.
I used this product to make my homemade chili, it’s very affordable. The can is full you really only need about 2-3 cans.
Jennie  S.
Greenfield, IN
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Jennie  S.
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Jennie  S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I am always ready to whip up a batch of sauce and my go-to is Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, to get the ball rolling! The tomatoes give my sauce the flavors and consistency that would stand up nicely in my lasagna recipe. I purchase this brand over and over again! #favoritefoods