Hunt's Crushed Tomatoes uploaded by Helen A.

BY HUNT'S #24 in Vegetables

Hunts® Crushed Tomatoes.
100% natural. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is a perfect base to our spaghetti sauce. Boil it down and add some other spices and it taste delicious. Get it at Walmart for a great price! We normally add some ground sausage and hamburger meat to the sauce. Very yummy!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
These are tasty in a lot of different meals!! It’s easy to use and open. It’s also very affordable. You can buy it at any grocery store or even a dollar store! I’ve recently used this for chicken paprikash. It’s a favorite at the dinner table
the whiskey b.
I always have a few cans on hand for adding to just about anything. Roasted vegetables too dry? Add a can of tomatoes. Chili too watery? Add a can of tomatoes. Nothing to eat in the entire house? Pasta, canned tomatoes, and some italian seasoning.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
Nothing beats tomatoes out of my garden, but when I've run out of my own tomatoes for sauce or chili these are my go to. I loved the crushed tomatoes and how easy they are to use and how delicious they taste for being canned.
brittney w.
1st Review! Yay! Haha!!! I love HUNTS crushed tomatos! My Grandma always used them and taught me how to make her famous Italian Spaghetti Sauce and I won't use any other cans of Tomato, but HUNTS :)
kathy W.
Bullhead city , AZ
Very tasty I don't like tomatoes usually but I do add them to my chili and spaghetti. They always help "bulk" up my meals. And they're not bland.
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the main ingredients I use in my awesome stuffed peppers recipe. You can find it at most grocery stores. It has a great flavor
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
This is a staple in my pantry. It makes a great base for soups, chili and bbq sauces! I used it to make homemade vegetable beef soup!
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These work well when you are making your own sauces, I usually use these and the cubed tomatoes when I'm making pasta sauce.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just made a beef stew and added these because we like a slightly tomato stew. Flavor was great, nicely crushed. Yum!