GroceryPantryHunt's

Hunt's Classic Tomato Ketchup

by Hunt's

#4 in Ketchup

Hunt's or Heinz?
Why is there sugar In Ketchup? Could more Vitamins be added without changing the flavor?
Does this ketchup have a funny taste to you compared to others?
Start your review of Hunt's Classic Tomato Ketchup!
Ariana T.
Cumming, GA
Hunt's Classic Tomato Ketchup uploaded by Ariana T.
I used this in my spaghetti the other night and it’s a game changer... of course that wasn’t all I used but it was a great addition to my other tomato sauces for sure
Chandra G.
Hunt's Classic Tomato Ketchup uploaded by Chandra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hunt's is the only brand that I purchase and recommend to anyone. I use ketchup on alot of things because I love the flavor so I frequently buy this brand. It pairs well with french fries, hamburger, chilli dogs, etc. Some people keep it in the cabinet but I prefer to keep it cold in the fridge. You can find this in your local grocery for about $2.
Kristin W.
Sigurd
Hunt's Classic Tomato Ketchup uploaded by Kristin W.
It tastes great! It is very thick and rich, living up to its promise of "thicker and richer than Hunt's Traditional Ketchup." It does NOT contain high fructose corn syrup, which is a big plus in my family. This is something we regularly buy, LOVE, and use; it's a food staple. Excellent on burgers, hot dogs, or any other recipes calling for ketchup.🍔
Danita H.
Hunts all the way, been using it since I was a kid. As always, follow for follow, let's help build eachother up! 💯🔥🤘💜
Christopher V.
Hunt's Classic Tomato Ketchup uploaded by Christopher V.
This ketchup is SO creamy!! I fell in love with it. The bad only thing is the packaging the bottle is so thin. Better than your old regular degular McDonalds ketchup.
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
I love Hunt's Ketchup is the only ketchup that I purchased very flavorful Engrade in all your cooking and needs I love Hunt's Ketchup on my French fries you can really taste the flavor very inexpensive you can find it at any local store and I highly recommend this product
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This is, hands down, the worst ketchup I've ever had.  When you compare it to its competitors like Heinz, Hunt's ketchup does not hold a candle.  It is very watery and disguising and is a very poor excuse for a ketchup.  I would never recommend this product and I'd encourage people to buy Heinz instead.
Althea E.
Tulsa, OK
Great ketchup! Great tangy tomato flavor you would look for in ketchup. Recommend on burger.
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
This product goes very well with a lot of things like burgers, fries and others. I like it because it comes out of the bottle very easily. It also had a good taste! It also isnt pricy at all!! I would recommend to others!!
Maria  C.
It’s gotta be the classic for our family! My little one and sister love ketchup! My toddlers like to eat it with his fries, burgers, sandwiches, & pizza! 🍕 🍔 🍟 😋