BY HUNT'S #84 in Pasta Sauce

Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
If you'are in a hurry this is a great option. I use it when I make meatballs for my holiday open house - no one knows it's not homemade. I also use it as the base for my spaghetti sauce and then add more things. I buy it all the time and keep in my pantry.. It's a great price for the size of can you get.
Deb S.
South Paris, ME
Next to home made, hunts is my favorite spaghetti sauce. This one had just the right amount of garlic which is hard to find... I like a strong garlic presence so ..if you prefer light garlic this may not be the choice for you.... I still recommend Hunts but maybe you should add your own garlic....
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
Mmm who would pass up onion in spaghetti sauce. making manacotti is awesome mix some ricotta in with this it gives it a great hint of garlic into it.
Sandi P.
Not a fan of it on its own, however, it's a solid base for many of my pasta sauce recipes. Fresh and normally fairly priced as well.
Gaylyn W.
I absolutely love pasta and pasta sauce , but for some reason when I purchases the sauce in a can it has a metallic taste.
Amanda L.
Super easy, when you don't want to make your own sauce, and cheap, I can usually find it at the $.99 cent store.
Natalia M.
This is so good! all the mixture of flavors really comes out and tastes good on literally anything you put it on.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I love to use Hunt's Roasted Garlic & Onion when I make Baked Ziti. We love the roasted garlic flavor.
Katelyn M.
Barrie, ON
this pasta sauce is a good option for on the run pasta preparation. While I prefer my own homemade sauce, this is a good alternative when I just don't have the time.this is great on its own, or with added cooked veggies and meat to make a more complete meal.