Hunt's: Classic Italian Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce, 26 Oz uploaded by Tanya G.

BY HUNT'S

Hunt's classic italian garlic & herb spaghetti sauce 26 oz see more...

Buy on Target
  • "For the price, it's pretty good but it needs to be jazzed up." in 1 review
marissa b.
Valdosta, GA
Lets just say the price says it all. Will not be buying again. Spend that exta buck for Bertolli Vodka Sauce.
April S.
For cheap sauce it's not bad. I combine it with something like Paul Newman's spaghetti sauce and the flavor is great. If you don't want to do homemade sauce then spruce this stuff up and no one will know the difference. Worth the price.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
We always have this sauce in our house! Great sauce for little work and usually the best price in the store! The portion is the perfect size for my family of 4.
Kimberly I.
Foodie Expert
If you are looking for a sauce flavor from the Hunt's line, then definitely try this one. It's tasty and you can usually purchase it for a dollar.
chandra k.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
This product isn't one of the best out there, but sauce is sauce. And these cheaper varieties have plenty of flavors to choose while on a budge . Garlic is my fave and taste pretty good :)
Lauren B.
Chicago, Il
It's $1 for a big can, and the flavor is wonderful. My favorite pasta sauce by far! I'm not a fan of other brands and their chunks of tomato; Hunts is just a smooth sauce with great flavor.
Megan M.
For the price, it's pretty good but it needs to be jazzed up. I personally REALLY love garlic, so I roast some chopped garlic and then add the sauce to heat up. And since cheese never hurts anything, I finish it with some shredded parm :)
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
This is a good sauce but it does need to be amped up!! When using this sauce I do add more ingredients like diced tomatoes, basil, garlic, oregano so I do bump up the ingredients alot!!
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
It's good when you are low on food and need a cheap meal otherwise I think it's no good. But I guess you get what you pay for.
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
I like this product only kind I buy and have been for years and still like it a lot good variety of flavors so yummy and delicious