Hunt's: Classic Italian Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce, 26 Oz uploaded by Tanya G.

BY HUNT'S

Hunt's classic italian garlic & herb spaghetti sauce 26 oz see more...

Buy on Target
  • "For the price, it's pretty good but it needs to be jazzed up." in 1 review
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Foodie Expert
Good pasta sauce, and good brand, it has a great taste, i always add a little something to canned pasta sauces anyway to make my own! but would be great on its own.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
We always have this sauce in our house! Great sauce for little work and usually the best price in the store! The portion is the perfect size for my family of 4.
April S.
April S.
For cheap sauce it's not bad. I combine it with something like Paul Newman's spaghetti sauce and the flavor is great. If you don't want to do homemade sauce then spruce this stuff up and no one will know the difference. Worth the price.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chicago, Il
It's $1 for a big can, and the flavor is wonderful. My favorite pasta sauce by far! I'm not a fan of other brands and their chunks of tomato; Hunts is just a smooth sauce with great flavor.
chandra k.
chandra k.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
This product isn't one of the best out there, but sauce is sauce. And these cheaper varieties have plenty of flavors to choose while on a budge . Garlic is my fave and taste pretty good :)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
You can't beat the price of this pasta sauce. I buy it frequently and it's a pantry staple. The flavor is good and you can always jazz it up a bit by adding your own little touches.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Foodie Expert
If you are looking for a sauce flavor from the Hunt's line, then definitely try this one. It's tasty and you can usually purchase it for a dollar.
Lara S.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
It's good when you are low on food and need a cheap meal otherwise I think it's no good. But I guess you get what you pay for.
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
This is a good sauce but it does need to be amped up!! When using this sauce I do add more ingredients like diced tomatoes, basil, garlic, oregano so I do bump up the ingredients alot!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
My go to base sauce for creating amazing pasta dishes. Great price, great flavor and my little spaghetti lover is a huge fan. Saves dinner every time.