Hunt's: Classic Italian Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce, 26 Oz uploaded by Lisa M.Hunt's: Classic Italian Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce, 26 Oz uploaded by Tanya G.

BY HUNT'S

Hunt's classic italian garlic & herb spaghetti sauce 26 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "For the price, it's pretty good but it needs to be jazzed up." in 1 review
Leah S.
Charlotte
Delicious! I love this sauce! Growing up my mom always chopped onions, green bell peppers, and mushrooms and threw them in with ground sausage to create the most delicious spaghetti sauce.

What’s handy about this one in particular is that it is already pre-spiced so you don’t need to do it yourself!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Probably my 2nd favorite pasta sauce. I do prefer Prego better but for the price it's a great sauce. It's a bit tangy in taste. I use this when I make pasta with tomato sauce. Love it with parmesan cheese on top. I would recommend trying this.
Alyssa H.
This is our go-to spaghetti sauce. Sometimes I get tempted with higher end quality, more expensive sauces, but I always go back to this one. It is my favorite.

TIP: I add red wine and red pepper flakes while Simmering the sauce and my entire family loves it and asks if we are having “MY” spaghetti sauce ;) lol
Megan M.
For the price, it's pretty good but it needs to be jazzed up. I personally REALLY love garlic, so I roast some chopped garlic and then add the sauce to heat up. And since cheese never hurts anything, I finish it with some shredded parm :)
April S.
For cheap sauce it's not bad. I combine it with something like Paul Newman's spaghetti sauce and the flavor is great. If you don't want to do homemade sauce then spruce this stuff up and no one will know the difference. Worth the price.
Lauren B.
Chicago, Il
It's $1 for a big can, and the flavor is wonderful. My favorite pasta sauce by far! I'm not a fan of other brands and their chunks of tomato; Hunts is just a smooth sauce with great flavor.
chandra k.
Chandler, AZ
This product isn't one of the best out there, but sauce is sauce. And these cheaper varieties have plenty of flavors to choose while on a budge . Garlic is my fave and taste pretty good :)
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
This is a good sauce but it does need to be amped up!! When using this sauce I do add more ingredients like diced tomatoes, basil, garlic, oregano so I do bump up the ingredients alot!!
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
You can't beat the price of this pasta sauce. I buy it frequently and it's a pantry staple. The flavor is good and you can always jazz it up a bit by adding your own little touches.
Olivia M.
Good pasta sauce, and good brand, it has a great taste, i always add a little something to canned pasta sauces anyway to make my own! but would be great on its own.