BY HUNT'S

Spaghetti Sauce - Classic Italian - Four Cheese. Since 1890. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2700042273?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Christy S.
Christy S.
Horse Cave, KY
Great product.. i use it on just about any pasta.. my kids love it ... awesome for spaghetti night with some garlic bread.. you just cant go wrong with hunts!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
I love this pasta sauce. It's very inexpensive but doesn't taste cheap. A lot of times I buy this for $1.00 a can!! You can't beat that!!
Vancouver, WA
Pretty good, when making dinner for my family we usually mix this one with the all meat sauce.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Foodie Expert
I always use Hunts to make spaghetti. I add their canned diced stewed tomatoes, some of this stuff, and some hamburger. Barely even need to add spices, but I'll usually add some italian seasoning, maybe some mushrooms. It's SO easy and good! Best sauce I've found.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I use their tomatoes for a short cut and like a lot of their sauces,this one left a strange taste in my mouth that was metallic and also bitter.I tried it multiple times again and again and it was always the same.I do not like this sauce from my experience,but it's less than a dollar...I would go four Del Monte's four cheese before this.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This is not my favorite spaghetti sauce. Very watered down and artificial flavor. It is good if you are on a budget, however if you live near a farmers market you can get tomatoes cheap and make a better homemade sauce.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Huntsville , Alabama
Thus is the only spaghetti sauce I buy..Im Sicilian so I like a rich sauce. I don't always have time to make my homemade sauce so I use this and add spices to it..delicioso!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Love love this sauce i use it on my pizza,lasagna even pasta its very tasty and goes with everything!
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Seagrove , NC, NC
I really like the Hunt' pasta sauce. I use it in all kinds of pasta dishes like spagetti, baked zizti and lasgna. The four cheese one is my favorite and my kids really like it too. It is inexpensive but still tastes good, Definitely worth the money.
Vancouver, WA
Wish they could mix this flavor with the all meat. So there would be just one container