BY HUNT'S

Hunt's chili pack 44.8oz see more...

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
This is a pretty inexpensive chili kit. It comes with almost everything you need to make chili. I gave it 3 stars though because the chili powder did not really give it any flavor in my opinion. The tomato flavor was over powering. I would definitely recommend adding more chili powder and any other spices you might want to add. Oh and I added a bit of jalapenos to my separate bowl for a little crunch and spice.
JESSICA M.
JESSICA M.
Grand Bay - Westfield, New Brunswick
This kit is great that it has almost everything you need to make a quick chili...it was less than buying everything separate. The only thing that I did not like was the seasoning pack left it tasting like tomato sauce with hamburger and I did have to add additional spices (this is why it's only four stars) but after that addition it turned out to be pretty good chili that was done in under 20 min. I would recommend buying it for the convenience but plan on needing additional seasonings to make it taste like a traditional chili. I added cumin, chili powder, and chipotle chili powder.