BY HUNT'S

Hunt's snack pack milk chocolate and chocolate fudge & milk chocolate swirl pudding cups 3.5-oz. 12ct see more...

Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
Foodie Expert
These are great in any flavor you choose!! simple quick delicious snack for the kiddos and easy for them to help themselves
Allison H.
York, PA
This is a must have if you are heading to college! Who doesn't like pudding! It always meets my expectations and the value is great. You can pretty much find this anywhere. My mom used to put this pudding into pie and It was amazing.
Tahmina M.
Clifton, NJ
I used to have this pudding all the time. Love the chocolate and vanilla swirl flavor. And just the chocolate one is so yummy!
Carly I.
Foodie Expert
Been eating these since I was a little kid. We always have them in the house! And they are so much better cold.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Yeah, snack packs are a staple at our house.. for my husband and I.

It's cool, we're kids at heart
Amy R.
Mount Vernon, OH
Foodie Expert
Snack Pack Puddings remind me of middle school. While the product itself is sub par, the price is pretty cheap.
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
I love these they are very easy to eat and to carry. Love the flavors and there is just enough in each cup.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Foodie Expert
This stuff is good. My dad started me off on this as a kid & I've loved it since. To bad I'm on a diet and cant eat this anymore but ill still buy them for my son.