BY HUNT'S #87 in Gelatin & Pudding

Hunt's snack pack butterscotch pudding 4 pk see more...

• "Works ad a great snack for younger children too." in 1 review
  • "Though as with most any snack pack, its quite delicious and great as a snack or supplement to the college kid's meal." in 1 review
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Foodie Expert
Great choice for a snack! Very good pudding that kids will love! The butterscotch is my favorite flavor, rich in flavor, sweet and tasty.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
Butterscotch is a good flavor, but I still don't think it beats the classic chocolate and vanilla flavors. Though as with most any snack pack, its quite delicious and great as a snack or supplement to the college kid's meal.
Shelbi M.
Shelbi M.
Coal Township, PA
My favorite snack pack flavor!! It works great as a quick snack for any age!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Sheldon, IL
Not very filling. You can eat the whole pack before you even notice. Flavor tastes artificial. All in all it tastes like childhood which isn't always a good thing.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are an affordable quick snack and they taste great! Always on my shopping list.
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Very flavorful and delicious. Works ad a great snack for younger children too.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
OMG these are my faves my mom and I love these we have to always have them on hand for a fast sweet treat taste even better when you freeze them or make them super cold
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Kenduskeag, ME
My son absolutely loves these, it has great taste and it is smooth. :) They are amazingly priced as well. You can't beat it.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Foodie Expert
This brand of pudding is great tasting & inexpensive. I used this flavor when baking a cake it was so good. Must try!
Suzee K.
Suzee K.
Butterscotch pudding actually tasted better than I though it would, but I prefer the chocolate and vanilla flavors more than this.