BY HUNT'S #4 in Ketchup

Tomato concentrate High fructose corn syrup Distilled vinegar Corn syrup Salt see more...

Callie C.
Callie C.
Galloway, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm normally a Heinz girl, but trying to cut out the crap and Simply Heinz only comes in one size and being a smaller size than I can get in Hunts, it's more expensive. So this last shopping trip I switched to Hunts, since it's "simple" without the extra advertising... And we LOVE IT! It is a little runnier than Heinz, but I'll take that if they haven't added all the stuff that probably makes it thicker! Now I'm a Hunts girl!
Brie G.
Brie G.
My sister recently found out she is allergic to corn and a lot of ketchups have corn syrup in them. When I found this ketchup I switched. I figured if it is better for her then it is likely better for me. I can get it in a larger bottle and it delicious. I love Hunt's as a brand, everything from their canned tomatoes to ketchup is fabulous. I always have this in my pantry and try to keep 2 bottles as backup :)
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I love the ease of this squeeze bottle. super easy, even for kids to use! And, it's upside down so it drains easily! Hurray! only costs a dollar more than the store brand, and it's all natural. Less sugar is a plus with this Mama, especially when you have a little who loves ketchup!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
New Orleans, LA
Hunt's 100% Natural Tomato Ketchup is my go-to addition to my signature barbecue sauce. The flavor is always bold and consistent and it has just the right amount of sweetness to balance out the spice and savor. The price point is perfect too!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Lafayette, LA
Foodie Expert
Ketchup is a must! Especially during the spring and summer. Its great for hotdogs and hamburgers. Heck some people even add it their rice and gravy! I love this one because its 100% Natural and has a great taste! Perfect for all occasions!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Scottsdale , AZ
Obviously the best and most important thing to have at any BBQ. My kids dip their hotdogs in it, husband drowns his hamburger in it, it's essential for my household!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
All natural, easy squeeze bottle. Its the best there is around. And only a few dollars! Its tastes exactly like every other type of ketchup, but is 100% natural.
jaime b.
jaime b.
This ketchup tastes amazing. It is free of high fructose corn syrup. yeah! One thing I for certain look for. I use this on fries, hot dogs, burgers and more.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
Love this ketchup!!!! It's natural tastes great, and is fairly inexpensive! I use it all the time! I would definitely recommend giving this product a try!
Myesha B.
Myesha B.
Henrico, VA
Foodie Expert
This ketchup is the best. Sometimes getting the natural alternative can sometimes compromise taste because we are used to eating all the extra sugars.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
does this taste better than other regular ketchup? Sweeter, fuller taste?
Anya R.
Anya R.
how does this compare to heinz?