Hunt's® 100% Natural Tomato Ketchup 28 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.Hunt's® 100% Natural Tomato Ketchup 28 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Yemmy A.

BY HUNT'S #9 in Ketchup

Tomato concentrate High fructose corn syrup Distilled vinegar Corn syrup Salt see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I love ketchup first of all. Anyway we can make food favorites healthier, I’m all in. This ketchup tastes great. I love using ketchup on my burgers, hotdogs, & fries of course. I highly recommend this product!
Brie G.
My sister recently found out she is allergic to corn and a lot of ketchups have corn syrup in them. When I found this ketchup I switched. I figured if it is better for her then it is likely better for me. I can get it in a larger bottle and it delicious. I love Hunt's as a brand, everything from their canned tomatoes to ketchup is fabulous. I always have this in my pantry and try to keep 2 bottles as backup :)
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Just as good as other brands and at a lower price! My family goes to through ketchup too much to be paying a lot for it, so this is a cheap brand that's really good. My son eats it on everything just like I did when I was his age!
Andjoua R.
I love love love ketchup! I will literally eat it on everything! From chicken, to steak, to grits,it is what I can't eat without ! I maybe be a little weird lol but hey who cares, ketchup is awesome lol . Any kind will do
Taylor F.
I love the 100% Natural version of Hunt’s Ketchup! It tastes slightly different than the original, but in the best way possible. Its price is always affordable as well, which makes it a condiment that we keep reaching to time after time again. Great product!
Dylan W.
Love the squeeze bottle! We go through these ridiculously fast. This is THE ketchup, don't buy those off brands thinking they will taste as good as this. Because they won't. I would definitely recommend this, it is a very tasty condiment.
Callie C.
Galloway, OH
I'm normally a Heinz girl, but trying to cut out the crap and Simply Heinz only comes in one size and being a smaller size than I can get in Hunts, it's more expensive. So this last shopping trip I switched to Hunts, since it's "simple" without the extra advertising... And we LOVE IT! It is a little runnier than Heinz, but I'll take that if they haven't added all the stuff that probably makes it thicker! Now I'm a Hunts girl!
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I love the ease of this squeeze bottle. super easy, even for kids to use! And, it's upside down so it drains easily! Hurray! only costs a dollar more than the store brand, and it's all natural. Less sugar is a plus with this Mama, especially when you have a little who loves ketchup!
Natalie F.
Lafayette, LA
Ketchup is a must! Especially during the spring and summer. Its great for hotdogs and hamburgers. Heck some people even add it their rice and gravy! I love this one because its 100% Natural and has a great taste! Perfect for all occasions!
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
We switched to this brand of Ketchup because it does not contain high fructose corn syrup and has a better taste than other kinds of ketchup. I switched because of my youngest daughter who has adhd and well this is lower in sodium and sugar. She likes this better than our old brand.
Wendy M.
does this taste better than other regular ketchup? Sweeter, fuller taste?
Anya R.
how does this compare to heinz?

Walmart