BY HUNT'S #24 in Ketchup

Find Condiments at Target.com! Hunt's 100% Natural Tomato Ketchup 24 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Tammy R.
Manchester
This is the only brand I buy. I try to buy this version. I like to think it's better for me. I love to use this on a lot of foods. I use it in pasta sauce sometimes. I use it on eggs. I am glad that my grocery carries it. I always buy this and I even recommend it to my friends.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I have to think that people who grew up on Heinz just probably prefer that one, like those that grew up on either Skippy or Jif. For me, I prefer it, too, so I admit that I am not really overly thrilled with the grainy, too-sweet texture of Hunt's.
Dylan W.
We go through these ridiculously fast. This is THE ketchup, don't buy those off brands thinking they will taste as good as this. Because they won't. I would definitely recommend this, it is a very tasty condiment.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Who doesn't love Hunt's ketchup? I've never been disappointed with it and have consumed WAYY to many unnecessary carbs and calories from drowning my Fries, nuggets, hash browns etc in it Lol I'd recommend this to anyone who likes ketchup!!
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
This is the best Ketchup!! Hunts really knows how to make it perfect. This is the only brand j will buy. Nothing else comes close to its taste. I literally put it on everything!!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I'm allergic to corn syrup and was thrilled when Hunt's came out with their natural ketchup. I forgot how much I missed putting ketchup on my hamburgers.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN
I'm loving this ketchup. It is very fresh and takes burgers and fries to another level. If ketchup is on your grocery list you should definitely grab it.
Lizbeth J.
Love this ketchup. This is the only one i buy. it's really good. i really recommend this ketchup. AMAZING
Julia M.
London, London
One of my fave ketchup products, but I do love hunts products in general too...the fact its "natural" is just a slight bonus as well