Hunt's 100% Natural Stewed Tomatoes uploaded by Shantel W.

BY HUNT'S

Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes.
100% natural.
Flash Steam® freshness. see more...

Hunt's 100% Natural Stewed Tomatoes
  • "Great tasting as is, but I also like adding it to my home made spaghetti sauce, as it adds a few extra spices for me and improves the texture." in 6 reviews
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I get a few cans of these on every major grocery trip. Goes great in chili and has a nice texture. It feels healthier than other options and isn’t costly. Ibotta sometimes offers a coupon for it. Give them a try
Shantel W.
Just the right amount of spice very affordable, I️ like to make them and put them on top of my rice and pour the juice over my shrimp oh my it’s soooooo gooooooooodddddds
I️ would definitely recommend this to anyone
Jadon P.
I love using these in spaghetti or just eat them by themselves! I just dump these out of the can into a bowl and add some salt and pepper. These where not that expensive, but where not the most inexpensive canned stewed tomatoes at the store
Katherine G.
My grandmother, mother, and now I, have been using these in a lot of our meals that need tomatoes and they're amazing. You wouldn't think something coming out of a can would be all that good, but these knock it out of the park.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I love stewed tomatoes. I make a little salad with these, garbanzo beans, onions and Italian dressing! Goes great with everything! Stewed tomatoes have sugar in them, so they are not suitable for some recipes. Just beware if you have never had them!
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
So yummy and fresh. When we want stewed tomatoes this is our go to brand. My family adds sugar to them and use them on black eyed peas. They have more tomatoes in them, which i love other brands seems like its more water. The cans are fully packed!
Leah M.
I am not big on cooking, but this is an ingredient that I use quite a bit. These tomatoes are so tasty and flavorful. I use them in vegetable dishes such as greens and green beans. For beans and rice, chili, and several other dishes.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I use these and the diced version of them on a weekly bases, spaghetti sauce, chili, Parma Rosa Casserole and Tomato and Corn Casserole! The have great flavor and aren't too tart like some stewed tomatoes can be.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
These tomatoes are great. They make a good base for soups and sauces. They flavor is always fresh and yummy. I really enjoy just adding some Italian seasonings to help liven it up for some pasta.
Tela M.
Belmont, NC
Hunt's tomatoes are always good! I use the stewed ones in my tomato soup to bulk up the canned soup when I am in a hurry and want a hearty warm meal. Hunt's never lets me down.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Whats your fav thing to use these in?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What can you use these tomatoes for?