Hunt's 100% Natural Petite Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Dana R.Hunt's 100% Natural Petite Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Elexis S.

BY HUNT'S

Hunts® 100% Natural Petite Diced Tomatoes
Flash Steam®.
Freshness. see more...

MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
These diced tomatoes are perfect to keep in the pantry in bulk! I use them all the time! Like really all the time, for everything from chili to creole, to macaroni and tomatoes to goulash and all sorts of other things. They are inexpensive too. I prefer these petite ones over the normal sized ones too.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I use these petite diced tomatoes for my famous chili recipe. They never fail and i have to have at least 2-3 cans in my cupboard at all times! Also great to use in velveeta dip!
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Cans of diced tomatoes are always and forever in my pantry. I use them for everything - soups, stews, pastas, sauces. I love these petite diced tomatoes because they're cut into just the right size.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
I bought this can of tomatos recently for a pot of chili. I was pleasantly surprised to find tomatoes that ate loaded with salt and don't have preservatives. Will buy this again.
Marisa H.
Surprise , AZ
I really enjoy the HUNTS brand tomoatos. WHile I prefer using fresh veggies, this is a good alternative. I like the "flavored" cans the best, with extra veggies and spices and seasonings added in.
Sofia H.
Makes for a perfect, fresh-tasting sauce with just the right amount of thickness. Very good value. I add these lovely diced tomatoes to the meat, onions, garlic, and green peppers
Lisa G.
My family uses these all of the time when we cook. I don't really like large chunks of tomatoes in my food, so with the smaller size you don't even notice them!
Nichelle B.
Mineola, NY
this is the only tomato paste I use in my pasta. I love it! It's great with my special seasonings and it just makes everything taste better.
athena r.
Very good, very versatile product. I use these a lot with different recipes. They are cut small enough that they go well in most recipes
Tyna B.
At only a little over the generic brands canned tomatoes, Hunts tomatoes are worth the extra change. You really can taste the quality.