Hunt's 100% Natural No Salt Added Tomato Paste uploaded by Maneisha C.Hunt's 100% Natural No Salt Added Tomato Paste uploaded by Teran F.

BY HUNT'S

Hunts® 100% Natural Paste.
Tomatoes.
Heart healthy.
No salt added. see more...

Buy on Target*
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Soup, stews and sauces benefit for this tomato paste. I use it to add a richness and depth of tomato flavor I can't seem to get from anything else. #stylebyjoe #influnster #stylebyjoe@youtube #hunts #tomatopaste #nosaltadded
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This stuff always makes my sauce better. Helps thicken and taste delicious. Homemade sauce is the way to go. For just ¢.90 it's a steal! Goes great with noodles and meatballs!! Definitely recommend!
Kris H.
Hunts is my all time go to canned tomato product. They have always offered a top quality convenient product. This NO SALT ADDED is what I always go to. As a cook, I feel i should have as much of a say so in sodium content of my finished product.
Autumn K.
IRWIN, PA
I use this tomato paste to make chili, so I usually have a can in my pantry all the time in the winter. Hunts is a pretty reliable brand. I use a few things made by them. Overall an average product.
Teran F.
Use hunts product a lot. I like this for my Italian foods I make esp pasta. Good price and value no complaints recommend it over other brands
Lauren H.
I try to avoid canned foods, but I do like to keep a can of tomato paste in the pantry for any soups that may require this as a base.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I like the taste of this sauce . I like to add meat with it and it makes it better . I use this product a lot . and it is cheap also.
Nadezhda K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is really good with fried bell peppers and salt topped with Hunts paste. I use the sauce and dip it into bread
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Loving the hints tomato paste for steaming my food. It has a great taste to it and pretty affordable to my budget. I'm making steamed conch now so it's frying with it so well
Julia M.
London, London
For some reason (god knows why) I've never been a fan of hunts tomato paste. I love all their other tomato products though.... one of these cans will sit in my cabinet for months until I randomly end up not having pasta sauce and needing it for a recipe when I cant get to the shop.