BY HUNT'S

Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes.
100% natural. see more...

Buy on Target
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love the smokey flavor that the Fire Roasted Tomatoes add to a dish. Tonight I am making a Chicken tikka masala which is normal done over a fire. These add just the right touch!
#stylebyjoe #influnster #youtube #hunts #fireroastedtomatoes
Alyssa F.
New Bedford, MA
Love these tomatoes! They make for a super easy, flavorful addition to any meal. They taste so much better than the regular canned diced tomato. I like using them in pasta dishes or even as a base for tomato soup!
Sarah M.
Burnsville
I usually go back and forth between this variety and the basil & oregano blend when cooking. I like the extra flavor the fire roasted tomatoes have.
Rebecca P.
Upland, IN
I think the Fire Roasted tomatoes are really good. I love to warm them up and toss them in a little pasta with fresh mozzarella and fresh basil!
allison g.
Tomah, WI
Hunts fire roasted tomatoes are the bomb. I enjoy using these in my spanish rice and chili! They have the best taste and a beautiful aroma
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
Such a great flavor. You can use this for any recipe. I have used them for Italian and Mexican food and both have turned out Amazing
Bri M.
Great flavor for a canned diced tomato! good for a base in spaghetti or other pasta.. just must add your own seasoning!
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great flavor. I use this with spaghetti sauce and dips I make. Very easy to use. Very affordable for anyone.
Fran M.
Science Hill, KY
This diced tomatoes are awesome always use in my chili and spaghetti sauce great price on this product also
Tiff H.
I love del Monte fire roasted tomatoes. they have another version with garlic....... DELISH in any dish