Hunt's 100% Natural Diced in Sauce Tomatoes uploaded by Kenitha Y.Hunt's 100% Natural Diced in Sauce Tomatoes uploaded by Mihalcea M.

BY HUNT'S

Hunts® Diced Tomatoes In Sauce.
100% natural.
Flash Steam™ freshness. see more...

Cailyn E.
South Lyon, MI
Great for pasta sauces and chilis. Good taste and the tomatoes are good quality for being canned.
Kelly A.
Reading, PA
Great canned tomatoes. I use this in a variety of recipes. I do not buy any other brand.
Stephanie B.
Escondido , CA
I use these for pasta sauces ! I love these they're very simple and easy to have on hand
Ravinder K.
I use this all the time when I want to make something more redder and add more color
Zahraa A.
My mom uses this all the time it is good with soups and other dishes tastes great!
Kirstin T.
I love these perfect for so many different things to cook! I love this for my chili
Emily T.
I use his product when I make any kind of Mexican dish, or pizza dish. Love this.
massiel b.
Doral, FL
I completely recomend this product. I always use it on my recipes. I purchase this product at my local supermarket. And i think is better over the other similar products.
Mihalcea M.
Epinay Sur Seine
I really like this products . I was on diet for more than 3 years. Natural flavour , not saulty . Just perfect for me .
Olivia L.
These diced tomatoes are great and essential for my homemade pasta. I highly recommend this brand!!!!

Amazon