Hunt's 100% Natural Diced in Sauce Tomatoes uploaded by Kenitha Y.Hunt's 100% Natural Diced in Sauce Tomatoes uploaded by Mihalcea M.

BY HUNT'S

Hunts® Diced Tomatoes In Sauce.
100% natural.
Flash Steam™ freshness. see more...

Lars T.
Orlando, FL
I chose this particular brand because the consistency of the tomato sauce. I would say it's more thick than lose. Very inexpensive and the flavor is amazing. This worked perfectly for my shaksuka.
Laura L.
Hunt's Diced Tomatoes in Sauce is a good option for diced tomatoes, but nothing special. I usually do not buy Hunt's unless I have a coupon because I can get store brand for significantly cheaper for the same taste. That being said, this is a quality product and works well in any recipe.
Jackie C.
This is the most important part of my baked ziti recipe. The tomatoes smell fresh and taste great! It also saves me so much time from having to fix the tomatoes myself.
Ashton W.
Plainville, GA
I highly recommend this brand. My family and I have used Hunts for years and have always been satisfied! These taste great in chili or veggie soup also!
Moosa E.
Roswell, GA
Among all the products out there, Hunt's diced are probably the best i have tried so far. Also the texture it gives to the dishes is much better.
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
In my experience these aren’t anything special compared to store brands and the store brands are usually cheaper. I buy this when it is on sale.
Amber H.
Pottersville
Great quality and taste! i use these almost everyday! don't buy a generic brand and think you will have the same taste and quality as hunts.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH HUNTS ..... FLASH STEAM PRODUCTS .... ALWAYS FRESH LIKE YOU JUST GOT THEM OUT OF THE GARDEN YOURSELF!!!!
Lisa P.
What would I do w/o hunts diced tomatoes. I'm convinced that my chili would suffer if I didn't add it. Perfect for so many things.
Ashley L.
ELK GROVE, CA
Love these diced tomatoes. I use them when making pasta dishes. This saves me the work of having to dice tomatoes myself.

Walmart