BY HUNT'S

Hunt's® 100% Natural Basil Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes.
Flash Steam®.
Freshness. see more...

Jennifer H.
I use this product in many different dishes. The quality is very good. My favorite recipe to use it in, is my homemade salsa. It gives it an amazing taste! The flavor is great, it makes any dish better. I will buy again.
Angelica S.
Its a hit or miss with these. sometimes it will leave a weird metal taste, once I got one that was very sour I think it had gone bad & sometimes they taste just fine.
Paras P.
I purchased this recently to make homemade pasta sauce. I added cut tomatoes and seasonings and this turned out to be fantastic. Let it boil on low heat for 2 hours and its the best sauce.
Clarissa T.
Ooooo Hunt's is always good to use!! every time we make sauces we use these and they come out super good!! really good for spaghetti!!
Stephanie C.
Raymondville, TX
Whole tomatoes give everything an extra kick of flavor! Especially #hunts brand! Defiantly worth the dollar! Very inexpensive
Julia S.
This is my favorite brand! It has a great taste and it isn't badly priced. It would be a good pick
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
Not really a fan. Leaves an odd taste in the sauce. I guess you get what you pay for.