Hunter Water Bottles

26 Oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle With Color Splash Decoration ('Team Color Specific') Includes A Screw Top Cap, Lightweight And Good Quality, Eco Friendly And Re Usable. Features: Official Team Color Specific Screw Top Cap Easy To Clean Capacity: 26 Ounce

Para cualquier tipo de bebida ?
Are these any good Iv heard lots about them but are they really that good?
Does this bottle come in different styles
Start your review of Hunter Water Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Omaha, TX
It's easy to use and can hook on your backpack as well. Me personally though would rather have a bottle that I can fit multiple ice cubes in easier, other than that perfect! I love this because it keeps my water cold. I love cold. However, it is hard to drink out of at the gym since the top opening is a little big. It's easy to use and can hook on your backpack as well. Me personally though would rather have a bottle that I can fit multiple ice cubes in easier, other than that perfect! I love this because it keeps my water cold. I love cold. However, it is hard to drink out of at the gym since the top opening is a little big.
Columbus, GA
These types of water bottles are good, I prefer to get a plain water bottle so it doesn't pill off or rip the tags and stuff. The handle makes it easy to hold and the bottle has a protective skin so you rarely feel how hot or cold it is. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
The Colony, TX
These water bottles are awesome for keeping your beverage inside with our without ice even on a hot summer day. I use mine everyday and would not want to leave the house without it. It is affordable. The only complaint I have is the design has started to chip off in some parts.
Bronx, NY
Nicely priced water bottle and really useful top that hooks on to bags super easily. However the paint does start to chip after awhile and that is really not appealing. Still a good water bottle though.
It is big increibe and very practical to take my water to the gym or to the university, in any case I like one of these. i love it Absolutely anyone would buy it
I like this water bottle because it keeps your beverage cool longer than your standard bottle. It fits perfectly in your book bags spot for it. It's easy to use and can hook on your backpack as well. Me personally though would rather have a bottle that I can fit multiple ice cubes in easier, other than that perfect!
Woodstock, NY
I not a Bull's fan per say but I do enjoy their merchandise because I really like their colors. I love using reusable water bottles because it cuts down on so much waste and money spent on traditional plastic water bottles. The only bad thing, which comes along with practically every metal water bottle, is it's very difficult to clean and tends to leak at times, especially if the cap isn't on a specific way.
Cortland, IL
Love this water bottle! Although it's currently freezing and I can't use this water bottle for my hikes and bike rides yet-it's great to have for 3 hour lectures because it keeps my beverages cold or hot depending on what it is- for the whole time! I think they should consider selling them in a two pack though because it would make it easier to trade off when one is in the dishwasher. Great product!
Augusta, GA
This will save you money because you can fill water up school and work :) instead of buying drinks, why not get one thing to save? Its a cute bottle, that will keep your drinks cold! Good for students and workers! And for people who work out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...