BY HUNTER #67 in Air Purifiers

HEPA Filter for Hunter Models with 4-in-1 Total Air Purification System. Used by the following models:  30847, 30848. Replaceable This filter is protected by Microban® antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause odors and adversely affect filter performance.  It removes 99.9% of common household airborne allergens including dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and dust mites from the air that passes through the filter. see more...

• Is this a very effective product? Do you highly recommend this? I...38 Answers
  • Does a body know if they make these hepa filters for a swamp cool...49 Answers
  • What's it7 Answers
  • "The replacement filter is easy to install and works great." in 1 review
Jaedi G.
HEPA filters are amazing, and the Hunter Replacement Filter is no different. The filter gets out a large portion of air pathogens and allergins. As someone who has sever allergies this thing is a life saver. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it if you have asthma, or allergies.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Works great. They Last a long time. Not expensive you can find them online and in some stores I love to keep them around you never know when you'll need to change a filter.
Yusbreili G.
We have had our new Hunter Air Cleaner since Christmas and I just today had to change the filter it was that dirty.. I was surprised as the filter should have lasted 6 months. Just shows me it's doing it's job It runs on low when everyone is home and on high when we're all at work/school. I love this Machine..
greidy p.
He utilizado un purificador de aire Hunter Hepa en mi casa durante casi 5 años. Me encanta. Ayuda las alergias novio. El filtro de reemplazo es fácil de instalar y funciona muy bien.
Mandy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have used a Hunter Hepa air purifier in my house for almost 5 years. I love it. It helps my son's and husband's allergies. The replacement filter is easy to install and works great.
Megan P.
This is a really nice product honestly. The filter is really good and there isn't anything bad about it it's very effective and affordable in my opinion I love it. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I have used a Hunter Hepa air purifier in my house for almost 2 years now and I love it. It helps my sisters allergies and asthma.
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
This would be a good handy tool to have in your house. Dust is the worst and sadly we all have to deal with it on our house.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I love these filters they work really great at filtering out all the dust and other stuff that is in the air.
Amanda m.
Bowling Green, KY
I've used this filter for as long as I remember. I love it. It does what's it's supposed to do work awesome
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Do you just put these in a vent?
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
Does a body know if they make these hepa filters for a swamp cooler, and if so do you know where I would purchase it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your review on this product?
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a very effective product? Do you highly recommend this? Is it really eco friendly? Im interested
Scarlett H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Who else is here for the badge?