BY HUNTER #66 in Air Purifiers

HEPA Filter for Hunter Models with 4-in-1 Total Air Purification System. Used by the following models:  30847, 30848. Replaceable This filter is protected by Microban® antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause odors and adversely affect filter performance.  It removes 99.9% of common household airborne allergens including dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and dust mites from the air that passes through the filter. see more...

• Is this a very effective product? Do you highly recommend this? I...38 Answers
  • Does a body know if they make these hepa filters for a swamp cool...49 Answers
  • What's it7 Answers
  • "The replacement filter is easy to install and works great." in 1 review
Jaedi G.
HEPA filters are amazing, and the Hunter Replacement Filter is no different. The filter gets out a large portion of air pathogens and allergins. As someone who has sever allergies this thing is a life saver. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it if you have asthma, or allergies.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Works great. They Last a long time. Not expensive you can find them online and in some stores I love to keep them around you never know when you'll need to change a filter.
Yusbreili G.
We have had our new Hunter Air Cleaner since Christmas and I just today had to change the filter it was that dirty.. I was surprised as the filter should have lasted 6 months. Just shows me it's doing it's job It runs on low when everyone is home and on high when we're all at work/school. I love this Machine..
greidy p.
He utilizado un purificador de aire Hunter Hepa en mi casa durante casi 5 años. Me encanta. Ayuda las alergias novio. El filtro de reemplazo es fácil de instalar y funciona muy bien.
Megan P.
This is a really nice product honestly. The filter is really good and there isn't anything bad about it it's very effective and affordable in my opinion I love it. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Kyle Tori B.
Cadillac, MI
This would be a good handy tool to have in your house. Dust is the worst and sadly we all have to deal with it on our house.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
HEPA filters are good and I think they last a little longer than other filters . They are worth the price
MacKenzie B.
Changing the filter is the most important thing to keep everything clean and the air safe to breath.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
This product is a staple in my collection. I would recommend this to anyone! Has never let me down.
Kristen Q.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
really great product. would recommend to people. super eco friendly and easy to use and install.
Erin V.
Spring Lake , MI
Environmentalist Expert
Do you just put these in a vent?
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
Does a body know if they make these hepa filters for a swamp cooler, and if so do you know where I would purchase it?
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
What is your review on this product?
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a very effective product? Do you highly recommend this? Is it really eco friendly? Im interested
Scarlett H.
Environmentalist Expert
Who else is here for the badge?