BY HUNTER

Hunter Model 30963 Replacement filter for Hunter HEPAtech® Air Purifiers. Fits Models: 30710, 30711. Permanently "charged" HEPAtech® filter captures particles as small as 0.1 microns in size. Captures allergy causing smoke, pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander, and other irritating allergens. Lasts up to 6 months under continuous use. 99.97% effective air cleaning.  Smoke, Dust, Pollen, Mold Spores, Pet Dander.* From the Hunter Fan people... quietly improving your indoor air since 1886™. *99.97% effective removing particles as small as 0.1 microns that pass through the filter.  Based on the AHAM/ANSI AC-1 Test.  Results may vary based on user s environment and intended room of use. ; 901-745-9222 hunterfan.com see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Its totally worth the money and I would recommend to anyone!" in 2 reviews
  • "This would probably be a great product to have from what I've read it's a good product" in 1 review
  • "They all fit perfectly and are quality made." in 1 review
Jessica N.
I bought the 'generic' hunter hepa filters (6 of them - replacement filters for hunter models: 30711 & 30717 & 30240 filter #s: 30931 & 30963 & 30965) - all are FANTASTIC! I can't tell the difference between them and the original hepa filters that came with the hunter air filter and they were the best price I found from my internet search. They all fit perfectly and are quality made.
RECOMMENDED !!

shaid h.
I love filters. They are amazing for helping to combat annoying allergies. I would recommend this product to anyone, because it is truly that amazing. Go out and get you this amazing product.
haha nice! superb
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Amber H.
Great filters. You will not regret buying this. Its totally worth the money and I would recommend to anyone!
Gabby E.
Hannah B.
Chester, PA
I haven't used this product yet but my friend recently has and I was impressed.
Kristin C.
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love it works wonders on the air! Worth the little extra money that you have to spend to get clean air. If you have allergies this filter is deffinetly the filter for you!
Darlene B.