Hunter Palermo 52

Hunter Palermo 52" Brushed Nickel Fan Model 21627

BY HUNTER

Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs! PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Hunter Palermo 52
Hunter Palermo 52" Brushed Nickel Fan Model 21627
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Decorator Expert
Great fan amazing for any area like living room, bedroom, dining room etc. Easy to install. Great colors. Keeps area fresh. Easy to clean. Durable.
Brittney a.
Brittney a.
I just bought this were building another bedroom thought this was really cute and it was really cheap
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
My husband and I bought the Waldon 5 minute fan and it is great! Our bedroom feels so much cooler at night and we are on the top floor of the house. The blades were simple and easy to snap on and the motor is nice and quiet. It took us more than 5 minutes to put up but we didn't have to call a professional nor did we break it :)
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I like this fan. It is attractive and not to difficult to install. It looks sturdy and well made, and was a decent value.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This product is pretty awesome, in all honesty I was very happy purchasing it! I think anyone would definitely love it as much or if not even more than I do! Its cheap and sturdy yet still looks elegant!