Hunter NFL New England Patriots Sip-N-Go Tumbler

16 Oz "Sip-N-Go" Tumbler Is Bpa Free And Composed Of Dual-Walled Construction. Features Includes A Twist-Tight Lid For Spill Resistanct Travel Acrylic Straw. Tumbler Is Team Color Specific Decorated With A "Hi-Definition" Panel Design. Officially Licensed By Mlb see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So cool that you can get these cups with a team!! I always have one of these cups in my hand. They come in handy for anything from water to my home made smoothies.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A fantastic and durable tumbler that is a great way to support your team! It doesn't keep my drink cool, and tends to sweat a great deal! But it is fantastic nonetheless!
Kelly P.
These cups are awesome and you can get one of your favorite sports team!! Having these kind of water bottles make me drink water more
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using a drink tumbler i feel like they are much safer to use more then a regular drinking bottle my toddler son loves these
Faith B.
I would love to have a patriots one. I love cups like these. So easy just to take anywhere and not have to worry about big spills.
Andrei N.
Calabasas, CA
There is more air in my cup then there is liquid most of the time... Too soon? I thought so, crappy plastic lasted me 10 seconds.
Laura B.
I love this BPA free tumbler, it's a little pricey but it's great quality!! I love having this to represent my team!! GO PATS!!
Daniela O.
Hunter NFL New England my brother loves to use it, use it every day and already has several , it really is very very good ...
Jamie T.
Newtown, PA
I love having a tumblr cup when I'm on the go, and this one is prefect. And i can also show off my favorite sports team!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Although I don't have the Patriots version, I love these cups! They're also good with helping to drink more water.
Taylor Y.
Does it keep your beverage cold?
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
when you drop it does it spill what you have in it or keep it in?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
It spills a tiny bit out of the straw, other than that they don't leak. You can put whatever beverages you want in it. Smoothies, water, tea, etc.