Hunter MLB New York Yankees Sip-N-Go Tumbler

16 Oz "Sip-N-Go" Tumbler Is Bpa Free And Composed Of Dual-Walled Construction. Features Includes A Twist-Tight Lid For Spill Resistanct Travel Acrylic Straw. Tumbler Is Team Color Specific Decorated With A "Hi-Definition" Panel Design. Officially Licensed By Mlb see more...

María S.
I love this glass is very resistant, keeps the cold drink and retains a good amount of liquid. I like to take it to the beach or out to drink. The color is beautiful, apart qu eme like the New York Yankees. It is economic, not stop buying it. Others want more.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I love this cup! The plastic is really durable and holds good amount of liquid. I usually put ice cubes in mine, and it keeps the drink cold for a good amount of time. The cup fits in all cupholders and is good for on the go drinks or even bringing to the beach. It does spill if it tips over, so just be careful of that.
Tracy M.
I love this tumbler especially since it a yankees tumbler...i love the new york yankees my favorite baseball time. This tumbler is especially good for on the go or even to go to a game with. Very sturdy and does not spill easily.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great cup and its purpose is their, but could they choose any worse of a team to put on it, I mean maybe the Red Sox but come on. Choose a better logo. However cup did well.
Danielle L.
Love these types of drink containers. Great to fill up and bring with you anywhere. As a Yankees fan this is great, you can walk around and show your pride for your team.
Brittany F.
Awesome tumbler and my favorite team!! Good construction with a solid design. Great cup for on the go. Doesn't break easily.
Emily M.
Concord, CA
Tumblers are awesome for on the go drink! They are sturdy and don't spill easily! I use these all the time! I love them!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the cooler it my favret it good and strong love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit look nice Yankees cup love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Caroline D.
I love this drink container. Perfect for the on the go drink that your make at home and bring with you to the gtame
ashley f.
Largo, FL
this here would make a great gift for a yankees fan! they ould take it along to games and tailgate with it!