BY HUNTER #20 in Pet Apparel

Chicago Cubs MLB Dog Jersey Our Chicago Cubs MLB Dog Jersey will definitely be a home run with your dog this baseball season. He or she will not balk at wearing this cute dog jersey. Constructed of breathable micro-mesh polyester with colorful screen printed logo and team name, it's sure to be a hit. Easy Velcro closure with fashionable faux buttons for that official baseball jersey look, your precious pooch will love this jersey better than any other outfit he or she owns. This jersey is durable, hand-washable and decorated in official team colors. Ironed on team logo patch on the right sleeve and printed number (00) on back finish this authentic look for your four-legged baseball fan. Complete Jersey MeasurementsSizeLengthGirthNeckSmall12-13"14-18" 10-13"Medium14-15"16-20"11-14"Large16-17"20-24"1 3-16"X-Large18-20"27-30"16-21 see more...

Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Being from Chicago, I'm a huge cubs fan living in Texas now but I ordered two of these. One for my dog and one for my pig, they're both comfortable with wearing them and when I wash them they never fade!
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cuteness overload. I bought this one for my brother since he's a huge cubs fan he has a bulldog and he sent pics and I love them. so I really suggest you get one for your baby.
MrsBlondy F.
Reno, NV
This is so cute i would so get this for my dog, i love buying things for my dogs and dressing them up my husband thinks I'm weird doing it lol
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute, IN
Bought this after the Cubbies won the World Series' fits so good on both my pups!! They can cheer the cubbies on to the W with us now!!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I think this is the cutest thing ever. Does anyone know where I can get this for my guy and if they come in other teams. Love this!!
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I wouldn't mind getting this one for my dog, she has a packers one and she looks soo adorable and looking like a tomboy hehe
Nadeelen N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this for my cute furry puppy , she looks so cute wearing this & good material. Very affordable
Dominique T.
Awwwww how cute is this it would be perfect for football season too bad my dog tears everything up
Jordan V.
These are soooo cute I was looking for one for my dog but they don't have them it bigger sizes
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog rocks a Cubbie jersey like this and its very cute! Just need to find a Detroit one!