Hunter HEPAtech Replacement Filter Pack

For Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifiers. Fits Models: 30200, 30250, 37255, 30375, 37375, 30380. Permanently "charged" HEPAtech® filter captures particles as small as 0.1 microns in size. Captures allergy causing smoke, pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander, and other irritating allergens. Lasts up to 6 months under continuous use. 99.97% Effective Air Cleaning . From the Hunter Fan people...quietly improving your indoor air since 1886™. *Based on the AHAM/ANSI AC-1 Test. Results may vary based on user s environment and intended room of use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Kind of pricey compared to the store brands." in 1 review
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I have used Hunter for several years in my home. I buy the Hunter Replacement Filter HEPATech Model 30963. I am always amazed as to how much they filter out of the air. They are costly but I find that replacements once every 6 months is adequate.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Replacing air filters is definitely important not only for your health but your bank accounts too. Not replacing them often causes air not to filter and flow through properly. These are but more pricey than the ones my husband will usually grab but we aren't picky when it comes to air filters!
Lauren R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These filters are great! Our family always gets these as they do well for allergy prevention inside the home. Buying at Sam's Club makes it even easier since you can get them in bulk.
Bobbi S.
Love these filters and we use them in our home all the time. Definitely would recommend these to use. We can always tell the difference when we put them in the house. Easy to install.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
This is a wonderful product! I didn't know if it would work at first, but after trying it I am totally amazed! I will be buying this product again!
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
We use these in our home they help a lot. We replace 2 times a yr spring and fall to keep them fresh for ac and the heat in winter. Good price to
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
Very good quality. And does filter my air vent. Kind of pricey compared to the store brands. But well worth it. Easy to use and apply
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Only be and my family had used for many years. It's never gave us any problems, so definition going to stick with it.
Lindsey Z.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great filters. They cost a pretty penny but when it comes to keeping the junk out of the air it's worth it.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
These work really well but are a little pricier than other filters that work just as well! Cleans air good!
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a one.size fits all?
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
When do you change your filters?
Jennifer N.