BY HUNTER

For Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifiers. Fits Model: 30251. Permanently "charged" HEPAtech filter captures particles as small as 0.1 microns in size. Captures allergy causing smoke, pollen, dust, mold, spores, pet dander, and other irritating allergens. Lasts up to 6 months under continuous use. 99.97% Effective Air Cleaning* From the Hunter Fan people...quietly improving your indoor air since 1886™. *Based on the AHAM/ANSI AC-1 Test. Results may vary based on user s environment and intended room of use. ; hunterfan.com see more...

Hunter HepaTech Replacement Filter
  • "This product works very well and does what sits suppse and gets the job done great but doesn't last long" in 1 review
Laura P.
Warren, MI
We have these for our furnace in my house (with two long-haired cats) and it really seems to work well. Make sure that you change it on a proper schedule, though, otherwise it gets really dirty
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm really lazy so I don't like to change the filler. This one doesn't last long. My mom constantly has me changing it. It does have a fresh scent though. We bought in in a huge bundle at Sam's.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great air filter that is very dependable. Whenever I lived in a dorm I would put this over the air vent and I was one of the only people who never got sick.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
This is a great air filter and one that all homes should have. It traps all the nasty stuff that you definitely don't want hanging around the house.
Bridgette H.
West Monroe, LA
This is the only filter I have used for years and years now. It is very sturdy and highly effective. I change my filters out twice a year.
Cecilia V.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
They are good to filter out dust and allergens. It is wise to replace them every few months. Especially if you suffer from allergies.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
These are great filters! we have used them on occasion, they are definitely worth their price! I love having fresh air in the house!
Maranda M.
Austin, TX
I love these filters! They work wonderfully in our home. We are a household of six with four pets, so good filters are a must.
Alexis L.
Pomona, CA
These work well! I have them in my house,you just need to make sure you keep on track of when to change them
Ziphora D.
These work wonderful when your air filter need to be replaced. They are inexpensive and get the job done.