Hunter Fan Hunter 12

Hunter Fan Hunter 12" Table Fan - Oil-Rubbed Bronze

BY HUNTER FAN

Beat the scorching heat with the hunter retro 12" table fan. It has a 3-speed motor, which offers quiet operation for easy nighttime use. With 85 of smooth oscillation, this table fan evenly distributes air throughout the room. You can direct the air flow with its adjustable tilt head. It has a dustarmor blade coating to prevent dust build-up and allow for effortless maintenance. It has a distressed, rubbed-oil finish and blends well with any kind of home or office d?cor. The tabletop fan has an attached handle for enhanced portability. This oil-rubbed bronze fan has a sturdy metal construction. see more...

Hunter Fan Hunter 12
Hunter Fan Hunter 12" Table Fan - Oil-Rubbed Bronze
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I bought this fan to take with me to the country. I rent a cottage and I find it really circulates the air. I love the adjustable tilt head.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
I bought this fan to put by my air conditioner and it is great to cool down the rest of the house the tilt head is gret.
Yanet G.
Yanet G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have this fan as a gift is a wonderful item works perfect and I used when I am cleaning my garage
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
For those times when extra air movement is required, this portable and quiet table fan is the one for you.
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Does it oscillate?
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
How many of you actually own one?