Hunter Boots
Hunter Boots
By Hunter
Alicia R.

Why are these so expensive and is it really worth buying rain boots just to get scratched up and muddy for that price ?

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
2 months, 1 week ago
I found a cheaper alternative at Job Lot for $19.99 and they served their purpose for what I needed them for....working in the garden
Hadeel E.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Extremely comfortable and worth the investment. I highly recommend
member-3fb025aea
member-3fb025aea
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes I had a pair and they r so comfortable 👍I always rock my shoes after like a day 😂but these r there waterproof and easy to clean and mine will still be on my feet now if I didn't grow 😂😂😂