Hunter Boots
Hunter Boots
By Hunter
Maura K.

Do you prefer these boots in gloss or matte??

Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Memphis
1 year ago
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a light blue pair in matte, but I would loveee a pair of shiny red boots!
Molly P.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
1 year, 2 months ago
I have the black gloss ones and prefer them over the matte ones as they're much easier to clean and shine up. I find the matte ones look dirtier a lot quicker in my opinion.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I would of like my matte.