BY HUNTER

• What do you prefer Ankle boots or boots Over the knee?? 👢...6 Answers
  • I have a pair of black tall hunter boots. I have only ha...4 Answers
  • Are these really worth it to buy?30 Answers
Hunter Boots
  • "Love these boots they are really good at keeping your feet dry because they are so tall but they don't keep them warm and during the winter they don't help much at all." in 26 reviews
  • "I had my first pair for about 4 years before the lining on the inside began to tear, which caused a blister every time I wore it." in 24 reviews
  • "A lot of girls on my campus wear them and I think they are the cutest way to brighten up a rainy day, but I just cannot seem to bring myself to pay almost $200 for them :/" in 22 reviews
  • "I love these boots they are a great quality and they are what i think of when i think red rain boots or rain boots in general." in 21 reviews
  • "These are great comfortable rain boots that seem like they will last a long time however I had to get the adjustable back and I don't really understand who's calves the original is supposed to fit. " in 21 reviews
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love the quality of these boots! They are very heavy and durable. The only cons to these boots are if you have wide calves they may not fit them 100% correctly and crease a little at the bottom but it's not too bad. I bought these from the MCX on Lejeune. They don't keep your feet warm, so i highly recommend warm socks with these boots. I absolutely recommend these!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I'm very excited about this gift! In the past I've had inexpensive rain boots and they have worn out after 1 season of use and I had to get new ones. These are more expensive but they will last in the long run! I got the green matte in the huntress style with wider calf options so I can wear them with any style of pant. I got mine online and you can find them at many online shoe stores. I can already tell these will hold up to many seasons of wear because they are sturdy and well made! I would recommend them to everyone that needs a good pair of rain boots.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I absolutely LOVE my Hunter Boots! I wear them all the time (especially when walking to class as I'm a college student). They are durable and comfy! They are pricey but it is worth it! I own two pairs of the tall boots and they are fantastic! They do get a little toasty so I typically wear them with jean skirts, dresses, and leggings rather than jeans.
member-598b1
Hi. I ordered two pairs of rain boots from Hunter. They did not fit so I returned both of them the same day I received them. I returned them in the same box however they only refunded one item. They stole $120 from me. I called customer service five times and they will not allow me to speak to a manager to resolve the issue. I have sent several emails with no response. This company is fraud so be very careful ordering online from them.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are hands down my favorite boots! They are completely waterproof and will keep your feet nice and warm. Not only do they have so many amazing colors to choose from they come in a lot of sixes as well! I felt they were true to fit and I didn’t have any issues with rubbing or slipping. They grip the ground and you can feel it!
Kristen C.
Chicago , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
These are very durable rain boots. I had mine for over 5 years and they’re still in great condition. I live in the city so have to walk a lot and the only complaint I have on these is they don’t have a ton of arch/foot cushioning and support so my feet wind up being sore if I walk a few miles in these
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Love these boots for keeping feet dry and the fashionable look. They do not keep feet warm unless you get warm socks. Affordable and good quality. They will last years! Easy to get on and off and the rubber cleans easily.
Erin C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I will agree they are way too expensive but I just love them! I’ve had a few pairs over the years and I’ll never purchase another brand again. Plus I also use them in the snow so it’s kinda like a multi-use boot!
Amanda J.
These boots come in a wide range of colors! I have a red pair! They are great quality and super comfortable! They are extremely durable! They’re perfect to wear out in any weather conditions. I love these boots!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I purchased these rain boots and I love them because they are so stylish. The only negative is that after wearing them for about two years now they have worn at the back of the heel. I suppose this is from the way I walk since I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. Since they are rubber, there is no way to fix them, the only solution is for me to purchase another pair.
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it to buy?
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What is your favorite color?
Amanda G.
MORRISVILLE, NC
Are these sturdy - like do they get holes or rips at the bottom of them and then water flows into them? cause if not i want a pair :)
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Do these fit women with wide calves? Thanks!
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Why are these so expensive and why would anyone pay that much for rainboots?