BY HUNTER

• What do you prefer Ankle boots or boots Over the knee?? 👢👢👢Hunter...6 Answers
  • I have a pair of black tall hunter boots. I have only have these...4 Answers
  • Are these really worth it to buy?30 Answers
Hunter Boots
  • "Love these boots they are really good at keeping your feet dry because they are so tall but they don't keep them warm and during the winter they don't help much at all." in 26 reviews
  • "I had my first pair for about 4 years before the lining on the inside began to tear, which caused a blister every time I wore it." in 24 reviews
  • "A lot of girls on my campus wear them and I think they are the cutest way to brighten up a rainy day, but I just cannot seem to bring myself to pay almost $200 for them :/" in 22 reviews
  • "I love these boots they are a great quality and they are what i think of when i think red rain boots or rain boots in general." in 21 reviews
  • "These are great comfortable rain boots that seem like they will last a long time however I had to get the adjustable back and I don't really understand who's calves the original is supposed to fit. " in 21 reviews
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love the quality of these boots! They are very heavy and durable. The only cons to these boots are if you have wide calves they may not fit them 100% correctly and crease a little at the bottom but it's not too bad. I bought these from the MCX on Lejeune. They don't keep your feet warm, so i highly recommend warm socks with these boots. I absolutely recommend these!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I'm very excited about this gift! In the past I've had inexpensive rain boots and they have worn out after 1 season of use and I had to get new ones. These are more expensive but they will last in the long run! I got the green matte in the huntress style with wider calf options so I can wear them with any style of pant. I got mine online and you can find them at many online shoe stores. I can already tell these will hold up to many seasons of wear because they are sturdy and well made! I would recommend them to everyone that needs a good pair of rain boots.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
For these pairs I would fairly give a 4 Star rate. These are classic although I feel that when you spend more time in them they are not so comfortable. Although the material is great and I feel like they do the job they have better models (like the flexible ones )
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Love these boots for keeping feet dry and the fashionable look. They do not keep feet warm unless you get warm socks. Affordable and good quality. They will last years! Easy to get on and off and the rubber cleans easily.
Amanda M.
Williamsport , PA
We are a hunter boots family. Everyone from my 15 month old to me wears, and loves them. The kids boots last for FOREVER, and we are always able to pass them down. They’re adorable, and the quality is fantastic
Erin C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I will agree they are way too expensive but I just love them! I’ve had a few pairs over the years and I’ll never purchase another brand again. Plus I also use them in the snow so it’s kinda like a multi-use boot!
Emily C.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I would highly recommend Hunter boots for any/all seasons. I live in New England where the weather is constantly unpredictable -- rain, snow, hail, etc. I tend to wear these boots whenever possible as they are very reliable. If you're every worried about the boot's gloss, there are gloss sprays and sponges that can take care of the problem. For reference, I'm am usually in between two sizes (7.5 and 8), I went down to 7.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have to admit I boot these boots because they are trendy , but they are absolutely functional, durable and really cute with outfits from jeans to dresses with tights. I love my hunter boots. I can't wait to wear them in Ireland and really put them to the test.
Jessie P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Upside- these are the sturdiest boots I have ever had. They last for years and they come in SO many colors. I love these! I am on my feet all day long and they don’t ever make my feet hurt.
Downside- the price point is DEFINITELY high.
Kayla A.
Winston Salem, NC
I just received my boots and I love them! They are definitely durable and of course the fashionable design of them I loved! I can't wait to try them out this winter with a pair of boot cuffs.
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it to buy?
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What is your favorite color?
Amanda G.
MORRISVILLE, NC
Are these sturdy - like do they get holes or rips at the bottom of them and then water flows into them? cause if not i want a pair :)
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Do these fit women with wide calves? Thanks!
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Why are these so expensive and why would anyone pay that much for rainboots?