Hunter 52

Hunter 52" Brookline White Fan Model 22390

BY HUNTER

Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today-feets homes and can save up to 47-percent on cooling costs! PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Hunter 52
Hunter 52" Brookline White Fan Model 22390
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
I used to think ceiling fans were the ugliest thing you could have in a house...then I bought a house. My home is 85 years old and slat and plaster, heavy beam construction. Believe it or not, I only require one window unit per floor in the summer and use ceiling fans year-round. They have summer/winter settings for air flow and I spend outrageously little on my power bill every month because I circulate air continuously! I love these so much I recently added another fan upstairs in my home office.
Wayna V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great fan amazing for any area like living room, bedroom, dining room etc. Easy to install. Great colors. Keeps area fresh. Easy to clean. Durable.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the fan that I have in my bedroom. It always keeps me nice and cool at night and looks nice with my decor.