2 colors available

hot sauce see more...

Devon T.
Devon T.
Pataskala, OH
I'm a total hot sauce junkie, so when I saw the lead singer of The Offspring was starting a hot sauce line, I just had to try it. This hot sauce has now become one of my regular purchases. It's got a great flavor, and a good amount of heat. It's not "dare-devil" hot, but still has quite a kick. It's perfect on any Mexican food, eggs, pizza, burgers, chicken, and salad (yes, salad). I also like adding it to dips for chips, fries, or veggies. Seriously, you gotta try this stuff.
Kara S.
Kara S.
My husband and I love this hot sauce. It's got s nice kick that we enjoy with chicken, steak or even breakfast! We bought it Stop and Shop and have loved the flavor!
Amy B.
Amy B.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves this hot sauce! First tried it at Wahoos fish tacos. Stater bros used to sell it and I'd buy 3 at a time. Now I can't find it anywhere and I'm about to start ordering it online. It's addicting! Not too hot but has amazing flavor!
Carly R.
Carly R.
Orillia, ON
Foodie Expert
My FAV hot sauce!

Dexter Holland from the offspring fame created this truly remarkable hot sauce.

It's not crazy hot, but has the best flavour you could ask for when you're on the quest for something spicy!