BY HUNGRY PUNKER INC

hot sauce see more...

Lauren F.
southaven
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Amy B.
Riverside, CA
My whole family loves this hot sauce! First tried it at Wahoos fish tacos. Stater bros used to sell it and I'd buy 3 at a time. Now I can't find it anywhere and I'm about to start ordering it online. It's addicting! Not too hot but has amazing flavor!
Devon T.
Pataskala, OH
I'm a total hot sauce junkie, so when I saw the lead singer of The Offspring was starting a hot sauce line, I just had to try it. This hot sauce has now become one of my regular purchases. It's got a great flavor, and a good amount of heat. It's not "dare-devil" hot, but still has quite a kick. It's perfect on any Mexican food, eggs, pizza, burgers, chicken, and salad (yes, salad). I also like adding it to dips for chips, fries, or veggies. Seriously, you gotta try this stuff.
Kara S.
My husband and I love this hot sauce. It's got s nice kick that we enjoy with chicken, steak or even breakfast! We bought it Stop and Shop and have loved the flavor!
Carly R.
Orillia, ON
My FAV hot sauce!

Dexter Holland from the offspring fame created this truly remarkable hot sauce.

It's not crazy hot, but has the best flavour you could ask for when you're on the quest for something spicy!